Tree of Savior Forum

Dear IMC what´s the point?

Whats the point of removing Diamond anvils now if whales already have +20 + weapons?
just asking i spend 90 millions trying to upgrade a variety of weapons and none of them will even go pass +13 is demotivating trying and trying and failing and even worst when you spend week geetting an epic weapons ( solmiki / velco ) just to have it fail and fail and fail…

whats the point of banning bot’s or exploiters now if they have already abused before?

you do not have to fix what is wrong so I can take advantage of it too.

4 Likes

So… you are saying, because there’s a problem that people took advantage of, you think it should stay that way forever so everyone can take advantage of it? :thinking:

If anything, you should ask for IMC to change how enhancement works in the game, I think most people do agree its really bad.

6 Likes

I think it’s just a whale with jealousy from the other whales with +21 weapons

1 Like

If they continue the “No diamond anvils” trend then that +20+ “whale” equipment will become outdated in about 2 next content updates…
But i believe in IMC’s greed that them anvils will return at some point.

3 Likes

Because when there is a problem with something, you fix it.

1 Like

FTFY

(Post must be at least 20 characters)

hope you are right on your first point, hope you arent on the second one

tbh they should change the way the items get upgraded, the anvil system is nice for a while but it gets tedious when you have to farm a weapon and it lands in the gutter after several tries (especially nasty for Velcoffer weaponry which you supposedly farmed for a few weeks).

If they really want to sink silver, why not offer a new upgrade via NPC with the same specifics as anviling via Diamond Anvil (i.e. no upgrade loss when it fails, just 1 potential, costing 3 times the silver)?

Eventually everyone is forced to anvil his way to +16/+21 anyway since the defence of Velcoffer/Demon Lords/Raid Bosses is no joke…

2 Likes

IMC please give everyone +20 Velcoffer weapon as compensation :distinguished:

DA never was a problem untill when was “removed”
Now those guys who already reach +21 weapon are selling their surplus for over 100M while others players have already breake 2 or 3 velcoff weapons triying to get someone over +10

1 Like

And if it was brought back, those same people who have the +21 weapons would buy them all up. Rich get richer - better to get rid of the problem and cut your losses.

People who have +21 to +26 dont have a surplus of DAs for selling, they are using them, and they are the ones who buy them

1 Like

Diamond Anvil was a problem since its creation and should have never existed in the first place. The fact that there is no upper upgrade level cap makes an item that prevents upgrade loss on refinement failure utterly broken.

Diamond Anvils are a blatant product of sacrificing game balance in favor of greed for money.

1 Like

I still make +21 without DA, So it’s ok to me if we have no DA.

I’m just hoping it means that they have some change to the enhancement system down the road. If they wanted to change the system it would be bad if they instantly made diamond anvils useless (billions in silver value would vaporize). So instead they decided to gradually remove them and give people the opportunity to cash in on the value of diamond anvils that already exist in the game before they make them worthless.

That’s my optimistic hope, at least.

The success rate is the same. You really don’t “need” Diamond Anvils.

1 Like

Thats your opinión and it’s fine if you hold it but tons of players who reach equipment masinios or primus over +20 one year ago preffer keep their DA for the next tier ( velcoff ) just imagine an entire year of farming and buyin DA for a “fair price”
On that time I left the game because I was tired of farm 2hr each day to try to but a DA per month while the wales just waste their money on rtm to monopolice the DA increasing the price of them. Now I see those players solding their DA for over 70M each or Even trading a DA kit for an entire set of solmick equipment

@Sayurichan
The DA never was the problem, like the skam of the sierra powder, it was just a way exploit the players walet but the true problem are the poor features of this game and also those players who Support those mechanics buying tp when they would ask for a rework on the enhacing system

70m? lol they are selling them for 150 to 300m the cash stuff should be cosmetic not pay to win but meh… they should make the refinement system like in DFO where having a +14 weapon is good but hard af like stupid hard

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.