Tree of Savior Forum

Dear IMC - Monster Event

The monster event is heavily incentivized rewarding to newer/non max leveled players. The amount of orbs you get from doing instances as opposed to world map killing is insane. I’m not saying you should nerf instance orbs at all. Rather, increase the drop rate for world map mobs to be much higher, or allow 300+ characters to get orbs from the 290 instance.

Right now it’s really not worth the time investment to do this event at all on a maxed level character.

5 Likes

the 30 monster energy is just a big mistake in my opinion.

also rewards are not that appealing, just the attribute points is fine atm. I realized that selling monster energy is just better than aiming for a 270 armor or a practonium weapon i don’t need

1 Like

TBH I haven’t been interested in doing any of the events on my maxed characters for months now. Seems like they’re all aimed at lower level characters, which is weird because I’m pretty sure this game isn’t getting that many new players.

I mean i think that’s the point of the event, it’s directed towards whatever new players they may garner or maxed out players’ alts or encourage maxed out players to shell out for new slots.

I’m here since the very beginning, so I guess I’m a veteran player. As such I’m farming 315 orange mats with a farming char. Personal I’m satisfied with the amount of monster energy orbs dropping while I do what I would do anyways. I don’t feel at a disadvantage.

1 Like

Honestly the energy should just drop regardless of level difference, there are ways around it anyways (I farm around 3 a minute on my 330 SR) so it’s kind of silly.

How ? Where ? I’m getting like 15 energies in 1h30 in 320+ fields…

1 Like

There is a silly workaround for Lvl difference - so you farm in high mob density low lvl maps. I don’t bother min-maxing everything, I’m more for doing things like the developers intend them - with my farming char I get like 30/h in high lvl maps (better geared ppl get more than this).

Holy crap so many complaints. The pace you can farm it is fine right now. If you wanna be the best like no one ever was, you’ll have to work for it you lazy asses.

The actual level difference in which Monster Energy drops isn’t 10 levels.

You can be at least 50 levels lower than the monster and up to 20 levels higher than the target monster and the Energy still drops.
Also, note that it doesn’t only drop in fields but also in the Hunting Grounds, which has a lot higher mob density. It’s pretty easy to farm 20-30 Monster Energy or more an hour even without a farming character.

Right. That doesn’t change my opinion that it should drop regardless of level, seeing as I’m killing level 30 mobs on my 330 SR and getting 3 a minute by abusing game mechanics.

It’s a really good event with mostly the right idea but was implemented wrong. Higher level monsters should have increased chance to drop them or something, its a pain in the butt to farm them on higher levels and extremely easy on lower. Especially seeing as IMC is giving everyone the wrong information about the event for whatever reason.

Can’t complain too much though, we’re all going to have so many purple practonium weapons we won’t know what to do with them all, plus the attribute points are pretty awesome!

i have like 8m of free attributes righ now, i think is pretty fine e.e

And you’re only going to get more, great to have them saved for when rank 9 comes out!

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.