Tree of Savior Forum

Dear IMC, can you stop screwing your own game?

What was the point of Re:Build if we cannot play the game properly?
What kind of gaming experience/impression do you think that returning/new players are having right now?

This last gemstone almost nobody was able to enter, I managed to enter in the last minute but the game instantly kicked me out of the instance. It is almost 08:15 and I can’t even leave the map because of the constant desync and channel crashing.
It’s impossible to do a single World Boss without the ch crashing, the ch are supposed to hold up to 100 players, but they can’t handle 60+ players standing still/walking or 25+ players using skills without crashing.

Boruta is coming and I wonder how we will be able to play the content this way, the last GTW beta was a disaster with all the desyncs and I can’t imagine what will happen to Boruta, please don’t expel your players that way, give us some decent server to play.

(People who couldn’t enter Gemstone)

1 Like

IMC screwing with us, nothing new on the plate

1 Like

<<< sad reactions >>>

Gemstone is nearly impossible to do these days.
I was unable to enter the 1st run (at 8pm); after trying for 10 mins, with all the freezing, rollback and channel crashing…

Please, IMC, fix this :confused:

1 Like

Today my first Gem Feud was 4v5 and it was really fun and works perfect, then the second was 18v18 and was terrible lagged, then like 4 mins after start the game kick me and I can’t reenter.

Gem Fed has to be 5v5 min - 8v8 max to be OK, but I understand thats mean more channels = more servers, but if you have more people playing you need to invest to keep that people.

In Ktos is the same lagged experience judging for this vid.

This is perfection if you compare with what we have atm

Well is not perfect but better maybe XD