Tree of Savior Forum

DBF virtual bullying by players not willing to be decent human beings

• Reason for report : Virtual bullying, and harassment via ICE wall.

• Server : Klaipeda

• Team Name : Faithless_OG

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 12:50-1:45PM EST

• Evidence Meoshi, and Ogava possibly dual boxing, bullied and harassed me to move when this area does not belong to them. They then collaborated to push me way with ICE wall over and over again. This is CLEAR virtual bullying, and harassment of others, The community is already dying out, and these people make it even worse by bullying an actual player trying to make a living in game. I defended myself after being pushed around, and feeling truly the victim of virtual bullying. I think they are the same person on two accounts, or just two very sad individuals relying on each other for substantiating their bullying of people out of a space that doesn’t belong to them. Saying things like “move or we will just push you out” “Move because this area belongs to me” Which it doesn’t, afk farming or semi afk farming isn’t against the TOS, Griefing other players IS.
    Names/Accounts: Kemanuar Ogava and Kenman Meoshi

1 Like

Are you a Necromancer? If you are and they are actually not dual boxing, I’m on their side. It doesn’t matter if you consider harassment or not, picking on AFK Necros is a blast.

HOWEVER, if you were indeed active by the time they did that, you should’ve recorded a video or at least taken several screenshots to backup your claim. A report without any proof cannot be considered a valid one.

3 Likes

players can’t even do quest there because of AFK farmers.

push all AFK Necros!

there are othere thing to do afk fish afk necro, afk saalus, afk sualia . afk dungeon. tree of afk

IMHO:

1. There’s no justification for Bullying. Maybe unless you’re bullying a bully… but still…
  2. Naming names in public without actual proof (i.e video, screenshots, etc…) is not right either. Telling your story is not really an evidence. In the real world you can even be sued for libel.
  3. “Afk farming or semi afk farming isn’t against the TOS, Griefing other players IS” This I agree.
  4. But I do hope afk farmers would be more considerate and stay on areas that doesn’t cause too much inconvenience and does not hinder others from doing their quests.
2 Likes

The thing is there not much area that is worth it to stay afk farm either because monster will respawn somewhere else and you will basically make nothing unless someone is cleaning up monster around the map.
Or simple the drop is kinda just bad. (Low silver for some reason or low amount of monster.)

ANYWAY…
-We still haven’t got this patch but Sorc/Necromencer will have a time duration on their summon
300sec for most
900sec for Sorc Main invoc
Since resummoning all the time gona be really time consuming and overall not really worth it.
95%+ Afk farmer will be either bot or macroing.

Despite what others will say because so many people are against AFK necro farming to the point that they hate necros and they don’t stop to take half a second to think and instead just spew crap on the forums, you are in the right, to a certain extent.

Clearly if you weren’t AFK because you were noticing this then it’s not AFK necro farming, it’s just necro farming, which there is nothing wrong with. These people were in the wrong, but without a video it’s pretty pointless to report this here, at worst this is competition of mobs unless they went out of their way to kill you/move you even after they had mobs.

I’m not sure IMC punishes for this either way personally, but worth reading through the ToS before you bother taking video evidence for next time.

Welp, heres another two names to add to this thread, I already submitted a ticket, with screenshots, but don’t see a way to post screens here or post videos, regardless; This person on 2 account is pushing people around, even those NOT AFK…
Pet_Summoner elhuato2
FacelessVoid elhuato

same guy similar build using two accounts to ICE wall grief and push people away from an area they have been farming for hours. When asked why he would grief people so, he replied with " They won’t punish me " for ruining someone else’s experience… This type of attitude has to stop. This community is becoming more and more toxic, and its already dying and dithering out based off steam stats. As a paying member of this community, I will refuse to support this game if the people behind the scenes won’t make timely decisions to SAVE this game and community that supports it. :fearful:

Screw All Afk Necros

1 Like

Why are you fighting back Necromancers?

Join us. We can provide silver to you while you sleep.

Also, you don’t need quests. Create a new acc and enjoy your free 3 330 characters.