Tree of Savior Forum

Dat severity bug tho

I think ppl using this bug on WBR too, especially at archer and cleric tab cz i see bunch weird names appearing, pls fix this

Im starting to feel theres something wrong when yuri is not at rank 1, i mean how is that even possible right? The guy is geared to the teeth

Same thing at cleric, investigate pls

EDIT: in addition? Im gonna put a cherry on top of this, go /memberinfo them, i mean how tf in the world… an extremely cheap boruta seal +3 can BEAT +5

+3 > +5

Yeah right…

xnd also +5 but his score got beaten by a bunch of peeps with +3

Sad right? Investigate A.S.A.P

1 Like

This seems to be telsiai, I checked archer tab, nothing is wrong, it’s the usual names, yea xTsuyuri isn’t #1, what’s wrong with that?

Having better gear doesn’t mean you’ll always do better than others, you may accidentally make mistakes or crit rate in general just ruining your record.

bruh.

But yes, I do acknowledge that there are several people abusing the severity bug.

You’re right they must be bugging or hacking, but funny you didn’t mention the swordsman class -Asuna got rank 1 last week with +3 seal, beating NloD and Kirarin who had +5 and +4 seals respectively. They must be hacking or using severity bug too! It’s a conspiracy man, all of the top 10 are all sus, IMC should look into ALL of them!!

So suspicious that a +3 seal can EVER beat a +5 seal user right? Must be hacking the game of course, IMC Investigate!!!

On a serious note I tested with my guild mates after hearing about it yesterday, looks like you cannot abuse severity bug for wbr cause the bug disappears when you change map. So however these top players get their rank it’s through their own efforts and skill. This must be crevox posting hehe, salty about not getting rank 1 again.

E: was flagged, not anymore

Anyways seal +5 +4 +3 doesn’t matter, you can see in any wbr who the top players are, in swordsman last week r1 swordsman had +3 seal beating +4 and +5. This week’s r1 has a fencer with +3 seal, wow he must be hacking too! Sev bug can’t be used in WBR cause it disappears after changing maps, memberinfo your brain please I can’t find any records of it.

You think gears are everything in this game??? :))

Your information is wrong, NLoD still a +3 seal last week.
That +5 seal is ozpin borrow to him this morning :slight_smile: .

Have you ever thought that maybe those with +5 seals just sucks at their gameplay?

3 Likes

Here you are:

happy?

It’s just a matter of try-harding, lmao.

Glad to see ppl interesting on my wbr rank haha
seal5 compare to seal3 not much effect , compare to specific ichor on each week / im too lazy to make ichor for each wbr (not worth investment also since i aldy got all title), last week only went in without guild buff / not even did 7 runs / also im not master on mergen class , i just started playing mergen last 2 weeks same as other top player who move to mergen. so with my gear cant take r1 might because my gameplay also , sorry for your expectation :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh you’re back?

Niceeeeee

Ok ty for the replies peeps, thread can be closed

Btw this severity bug still must be fixed imc

Idol!!! chill out.

20charcters

Halfass troll, pathetic.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.