Tree of Savior Forum

Dark wizard build/skill rotation

I wish we could choose 4 classes instead of 3, especially when there are clearly more episodes coming with more character level expansion. Currently I would love to test FF in my Warlock build, but I cannot commit myself to ditch either Bokor or Sorcerer. And I don’t have time to create a new dark based character :frowning:

If that will ever happen, it might be after 2 more level cap updates. We’re technically only in “rank 11” of the old 3-circle class structure so it’s not enough to build another full C3 class, which should have been at “rank 13”.

I’ve been having a pretty hard time testing as well. I went FF-WL-Shadow and felt like I had too many skills, then switched out Shadowmancer for Bokor and suddenly I felt like I had too few skills. Luckily class point vouchers from the event can be put in team storage so we can all still try out a few builds.

So I did some testings and it looks like everything works as intended EXCEPT Mastema
-you can Effigy using only Bone Pointing or Hexing, Enervation, Blood Curse or Mastema don’t work
-all debuffs boost the dark damage of all skills save for Mastema, this is probably a bug.

2 Likes

Mastema causes curse by itself, so it does not increase its damage with another curse, try using mastema without the attribute of featherfoot.

That’s exact, I would’ve never thought the skill would work like that lol. Rhanks for the info