Tree of Savior Forum

Dark Frost (PVE - PVP)

You might. It’s infrequent. But EQ is a decently ranged knockdown move. In pvp, you can’t be immune to knockdown. You can use it as a swordie would use bash to set up their slower skills. Unlike bash, EQ is much easier to land. Ebolt is a ranged, homing knockback move. It’s rare that a pvp target will be an inch away from an ally’s zaibas, frost cloud, whatever, but if they are, you can push them in. Telekinesis also works for that, but that skill can be blocked by plague doctors.

1 Like

Now this is the answer I was looking for. This is what I was wondering about, because EQ would be an ok skill to use in pvp however I’ve never seen anyone using it or energy blast in pvp.

Yeah, needing to charge energy bolt lv1 makes it pretty unusable. You’d have to already be charging it before you need it for it to come out on time. Not having it is probably correct.

Linker’s 5 targets to 8 targets is 60% increase in dps
if u can kill the targets fast, probably with pyro or psycho or both is 60% increase in dps worth a rank? plus buff share in parties

That could work for a non AoE class, but I found it a bit lame once you improve your AoE attack ratio and gear, actually after checking some of the new equipments I am taking off linker of my builds, it looks like a booster just when you are undergeared but once you are decently geared it is not worth enough.