Tree of Savior Forum

Damage of Swarzer Reiter

Moin folks!
After couple of month I decided to play TOS a bit with my SC-SR-EN-TH and surprise to see my new damage output. Surely there was a patch which buffed the damage of my build insanely but is that a joke which I miss or at least a bug which is enforced me to use it?

Buff SR brothers :>.

2 Likes

It’s intended. A somewhat recent patch buffed Limacon and Lightning Hands. SR overall is in a good place.

That aside, you gain 3.8 times of the DPS you could do compared to the old days, in terms of Limacon + Lightning Hands. Enchant Lightning is also buffed approximately 2 times. Scout in general also get 25% of Main Weapon Attack of Double Attack buff now. If you wonder how would an SR build fair in the late game content now, i would say pretty good, but not meta at all.

It seems like SR is in good shape until lv420+ new maps.
The 3 target limit on top of high crit res on top of 3mils hp minimum per mobs really hurt SR quite bad.
You can invest the same amount for other mage classes or Bulletmarker and they seem to perform better due to better aoe.
Your video is not a good showcase because that guys’ gears are absolutely insane and other classes with same gears will do way more ridiculous damage.

Seems like those maps massively favors 10000% multiplier big aoe skills over AA.
SR is still a good bossing character though simply cuz you can kite bosses w/o hindering yourself like most other classes which got locked in place when dpsing.

Pretty okay shape brothers.

330k HP LOL

With that gear any class can do that well.

2 Likes

Sorry mate I’m just a support :man_shrugging: