Tree of Savior Forum

Damage calculator for pyro skills

Anyoneknow the calculations for pyro skills? I ask because I am curious if matk or ele Atk on head gear is better for pyro with Agni.

Thanks!

What you mean ?
The % bonus from agni ? (Then you kinda can find easily by searching agni on the forum search tool.)

Otherwise all spell work the same ways it won’t change for pyro skill from an elementalist etc…

((Base Damage(From spell) + Magic Attack (For magic spell oblivously) ) - (Magic defense from target)) * (Total Multiplier (QuickCast,Agni,Enchance etc…))

If i remember… Proprity attack add a flat amount of damage so MATK is probably better (and also you can get higher one. Also affected by thing like chaparition card)

Agni is most likely applied at the end so m-atk and element attack has nearly the same value.

The only difference is element attack double dipping in element weakness/resistance and being applied after defense. While m-atk has the chap card buff.

Matk > HP > Holy Property > Other properties > Magic Amplification if full~mostly INT build. Can take HP out for more damage.

Property attacks do not add flat amount of damage, they get multiplied by attributes, quickcast and also property resistances. At least all my testings came to this conclusion, not that hard to go and try to calculate this.

Matk is always better because you will ALWAYS have full mdef of the mob in terms of reduction, so every +matk means damage you deal after that mdef barrier, meanwhile Properties have weaknesses and can be reduced by resistences, also are only considered if you get over the mdef barrier.

All that and Chapp buff as mentioned above.