Tree of Savior Forum

[Daily/Requests] Not worth the effort

The rewards for these missions are too low to justify running around random maps collecting or killing stuff. You can do some dailies by buying the materials off the market, otherwise you just skip them.

The rewards for Dailies/Requests need to be better OR they need to require much less time to complete.

It depends on what level you are.

Though to a certain extent I do agree with you. Some quests require you to kill an amount of mobs that does not correspond with its spawn rate, as well as some items being too rare to be able gather the amount needed. Not to mention that the game sinks your money since you need to teleport to the spot you have to hunt as well as teleporting back to town.

For starters I think that being able to teleport back to the NPC after the quest is done would improve the experience significantly.

at least make the cards scale! I’m in the mid 260’s and still getting lvl 9 cards. Team-battle-league cards scale at least.

why even have an npc for the daily quest when you could instead access them from some kind of in-game menu. since they are dailies and might be done every day it might as well be more readily accessible.

1 Like

this, so much this, it’s so boring and frustrating to have to warp to fedimian>mercenary post every time i want to do them…

Dungeons and missions are already so much greater in EXP/loot, it would be a better thing to just make these additional quests weekly ones with 7 times the spoils rather than doing 5 different things every day aside from dungeons/missions when the return is little to none for the time/silver spent.

I’d rather farm battle bracelets or monster gems if I had that time frame open xD