Tree of Savior Forum

Cyromancer c3 + Sorcerer c3 + Sage

Build looks cool. What’s the stat distribution?

I think every sorc should go full SPR too…

1 Like

Now when I think about the double Card combination that you mentioned
It makes sense because both cards have separated cooldowns even it’s the same card aslong you use Morph,
I will try double TS and double Netherbovine in the future.
During Solmiki, I usually combine between Netherbovine and TS, and keep changing it with Morph and Recast Summon. I do noticed it that both have separated cooldowns.

About the necroventer, Even necroventer can deal 2x dmg, but it requires a proper setting, still a lot hassle and work need to do compare to Harpea. Well in many cases, Netherbovine still a superior card.
The reason I said I use this class for farming just tell people what’s the experience farming with it, of course I also have thauma job and corsair for farming, both almost level capped.
But farming with sorcrerer more relax, just summon and hit abit the monster to let the summon trigger to hit them.

About “DPK” part, you see, i put quotation there. I mean those Pystis Forest, Syla, Emmet2 rare items. of course i know dpk is gone already, LOL.

I would like to see your full build and picture of your EQs,
and perhaps some videos of solmiki if you dont mind?

I’ll do this build now. :smiley: Thanks. Please create full guide. haha

1 Like

Thank you, I will do it soon, . but first I will continuing update this post first, and collect as many suggestions for improvements that it lacking. so far its good… but we need more perspectives :slight_smile:
btw sorry for my english, not my mother’s tongue

Vienti Oksinis Robe
Suurit Plate Pants
Intasurta gloves (temporary, since I used to be featherfoot sorc but recently changed…I have enough to get solmiki gloves but debating whether I want to sell and use vienti oksinis gloves or just use the solmiki gloves)
War Mage Boots

Regard Horn Staff +11, Trans 5.

Max Peta, and 2x Superior Psychic Bands (Temp. obviously).

Idk if I want to record solmiki videos, since I don’t know if that would be too straining for my computer, but I will see if I can…

Build:

Cryo3, Sorc2, Necro2. Of course my build uses temple shooter more than yours, but the usage of sorc summons won’t be that much different since they’re both sorcs.

2 Likes

yea, TS is good with necro 2 because of dirty pole, how much does it boost tho? i took sage for cyro frost pillar (extra duration since can copy on the last seconds) and summon familiar is nice for PVP. I can clone them alot, can kill most classes already tested, except PDs and Kabbal. Also Missile hole useful in many situations against range mobs or range classes. I have 2nd sorcerer on the way with similar build of yours tho, but still lvl 219.

Our accessories and weapon similar. mine + 11 too, but still trans 3.
Going to get Kite Moor set once i have enough materials to replace those temporary SPBs accessories.

Now I’m using eaglestar top (going to replace to veinti oknisis too), veinti oknisis glove, suurit pants, and war mage boots.

its ok if cant, wont force… i just want to know how you play sorcerer in solmiki, i m doing solmiki too but i scare I did badly or if there is a room of improvement i need to get. sry for my english too

how you upload picture in forum? mine need IMGurl, but it doesnt scale like yours… need to post it. I tried upload it, but stuck at uploading 100%.

Decay doubles damage of missile attacks. (+100%). It also comes from shoggoth and flesh cannon (attributed) more than dirty pole (dirty pole is to small).

I’m working with a friend with a better computer and similar gear to mine to possibly make an up to date sorc guide in the future. Will probably include solmiki videos in that, but we’ll see. :slight_smile:

it would be nice for me to combo with necro sorc in the future in solmiki too, hope i can find one, my guildmate on the process making his necro sorc to be stronger too… but still lacking many decent EQs so cant join me in solmiki yet.

does dirty pole give aoes debuff or it just by per target? wondering about that part.

have you seen sorcerer party on solmiki youtube video? from bong tos if i’m not mistaken. quite cool, this build actually inspired by his videos.

AoE debuff is a small circle around the dirty pole. Shoggoth gives aoe debuff in a larger circle around him.

Seeing your conversations @Guava & @kazekumo15th - Really don’t know what to pick on both of your builds. lol
Enlighten me

I’d take kaze’s build for PvP oriented with some PvE, and my build is better for PvE dps oriented.

1 Like

mine is balanced between PVE and PVP… survivality + CC + decent dps
but if you want more burst and focus only PVE… take guava build.

@kazekumo15th @guava
i wonder if i choose build necro1>sorc3 is totally fine for pve in ET/Solmiki?

Sorc3 would be fine in ET/Solmiki as a secondary DPS-er + CC but I think it won’t be good as main DPSer.

The main issue is monster there have a very high HP pool, and Sorc3 will not fast enough to clear them in 5s-10s. Sorc3 provide sustainable damage but might lack of burst damage to meet the timing criteria.

2 Likes

if you really want full dps burst… go sorc 2 and necro 2… i dont recommend necro 1 sorc 3.

but u need to know, just like the above mentioned.
sorcerer c3, or even sorc c2 only act as 2nd dpser and CC.
if want play pure dps wizard u can go ele lock mainstream build. i also have ele lock for ET. haha

but i m going to experimenting different build in the future,
Sorc 2, warlock 2, pyro 3/cyro 3.
or Sorc 2, warlock 2, wiz 2, pyro 2.

so far my build is reliable in ET as 2nd dpser and CC.

1 Like

@nightrain_scy @kazekumo15th
ty guys… my main build is pyro3>sorc2>warl2… I’m fine with this build till 289 lv right now but i can’t do anything in ET (i never tried or any party didn’t want me cuz of low dps)
I’ll try with sorc2>necro2 then. i’m gonna to get some rank reset vouche tomorrow. I personally didn’t want to choose elem3>warl2. well maybe one day i’ll change to this famous build. =3

1 Like

good luck to your on the journey as fellow sorcerers. :slight_smile:

btw, i updated something on my post. got new video I solo lv290 dungeon.

1 Like

What’s the best PVE summon card for start? Have 9m budget for it. Thanks