Tree of Savior Forum

Cyro3>Sorc3 or Cyro3>Sorc2>Warlock?

Okay so I’m still a little bit confused on which rank 7 I should take. Is 1.80 int multiplier and lvl 15 bat not good enough reasons to go c3 sorc?

the hope that the class will be changed for the better. is the only reason to pick sorc c3.

So i’m ■■■■■■ if I go sorc c3? hahahahah

no you are not fcked at all, sorcerer can survive with summon alone without other skill (provided the summon is TS).

but it’ll be long, grueling, and expensive.

and when, if ever the summon AI is fixed / upgraded, Sorcerer will come out from Viable to good.

oh cause i was planning on getting cyro3>sorc3 and then warlock on rank8 when it comes out

i think that build is fcked XD

it’s bad in pvp? idk seems like the only thing that can ■■■■ me up are plaguedoctors or idk does warlock seem like a better choice? XD

cryo 3 is obviously good for pvp, but what makes me said you might prob be fcked are since you’re waiting for rank 8 for warlock, imagine the enemies of rank 8 and all you have is your summon and a rank 7 skill. it’ll probably be hard.

Well I’m running a cryo3x-Sorc3x and I’m planning on taking warlock once 8th comes out and I can say that its pretty doable, already 230.

Your lvl 15 summon can pretty much tank everything, even alemeths mobs are laughable now (Although they used to kick it silly when it was still rank10)

As for the other skills like Desmodus and Evocation, they’re well as what you’d expect, disappointing, I’m hoping that they will buff it later or atleast add some utility to it just to make it a worthy c3 skill.

Personally I took c3 sorcerer knowing all the pros and cons, I generally took the last circle cuz I like seeing 3 stars and having a bigger summon.

ohh so it’s doable. but what’re the pros and cons of it exactly? i mean i get that one of the cons are the two shite skills but since you have first hand experience I want to hear/read what you have to say and your opinion regarding the said topic

Pros would just literally be stronger summons, if you want dps and new looking skills then warlock would be a better choice.

Though as of now, I can say that reaching the lvl 15 makes your summon super tanky, the damage is okish.

I have no trouble going solo exploring around high level maps.