Tree of Savior Forum

Cyro2 leveling build?

Hello, im playing solo cyro2 lv 71.

Anyone can help me with a leveling build? I will reset skills to be a cyro3 chrono3 in the future, but now I just want to lv faster x.X I think you dont need CC till late game right?

Tnx.

Im cryo C3 and cryo isnt really a fast killing build due to long cooldowns. Fun though when you get vacuum tree and Snowball at C3. Your best bet is to find a pure dps build player to group with.
Edit if you going Cryo 3 Chrono 3 you probably wont ever really be fast at killing and leveling solo due to being so support oriented.

So is not worh reset to get damage skills to 10? I got
icepike 5
icebolt 2
iceblast 2
Icewall 6
Subzero shield 3
Gust 5
4 skills point available

X.x

Icepike is your boss killer as a cryo especially if you get lucky and get an arde dagger. While this might not be the best build this is what i went with by cryo 3 and im liking it.
Ice Bolt 10
Ice PIke 15
Ice wall 10 (this isnt needed i just find huge ice walls funny to troll with)
Snow Rolling 5 (this is an amazing ability with Frost pillar)
Frost Pillar 5 ( one of Cryos best CC abilities)

1 Like

I reset to get ice pike 10, now I can kill bosses rly easy xd what to get first for leveling snowball or frost pillar?

Get one in frost pillar then max snowball. The snowball will let you kill the large groups you pull with snow pillar easily and ice pike can finish off whatever is left over from the snowball… Also while your on the snowball you will be safe from most attacks.

1 Like