Tree of Savior Forum

CYRO HELP. Cryo- Kino -?

I’m kind of new to the wizard class so don’t mind me asking this question.
I’m really interested and really like the cryo-kino build and am looking towards a more pve build while i still could do some decent pvp

I’ve been looking around for some guides and I read that cryo3-kino3 is more to pvp than pve.

Is it ok if I go cryo3-kino-rc-warlock?

Its fine to go that way, but RC works better with Wiz C3 because of Quick Cast.
The reason is that it reduces the casting time of RC buffs from 8 seconds to 4 seconds at Lv 5 (max).

Its not obligatory to go that path, but it is more convenient in a way, my build is different tho, Wiz C1 > Cryo C1 > Kino C1 > Cryo C2 > Wiz C2 > RC > Feather Foot.

I am still thinking if i will go FF or change it to Cryo C3, but i probably will leave as planned.

That’s what I’m scared of actually.

I’m not sure which path to go on whether I should go

1. Cyro 3 - Kino 3
  2. Cyro 3 - kino 1 - ?
  3. Cyro 1 - kino 3 - ?

If i were to go to option 2/3, i’m in dilemma on what to choose for pve in rank 6 onwards

i have the same dilemma.
Like the 8 sec cast time of RC moves worry me, like damn, the fight is already over in 8secs.

and then the other side where I hate just about every wiz move, all seem useless to me other than surespell and the quick cast, so using up 2 circles just for those two moves really hurts (its 3 but since wiz1 is default, i don’t count it)

Right now I’m thinking of going

Wiz1, Cyro1, Kino1, Cyro1, Wiz2, RC, Wiz3 in that sequence

Don’t think too hard on it, i mean, in the end, be it a R7 or other Rank you pick in the last one, you won’t miss that much, if you are taking RC just for the costume i suggest you to stop there and pick something useful instead.

I can’t say for sure a good build, you can take a look at tosbase.com, do a search on the public builds there.
Some have explanations for build, gear and even why they picked the corresponding classes/skills.

Well, maybe i just don’t wanna restart a character all over again because afterall, i’m just a casual player who plays on weekends or when I’m free haha.

i’m thinking of cryo 3 - kino 2 - warlock though

Cryomancer is a defence class most useful for pvp. If you’re only focusing on pve I would have gone pyromancer instead since it’s a dmg class and got aoe skills.

I agree with you on that actually but maybe it’s just my preference and my liking for the cyro class. Thank you for the heads up once again :slight_smile:

in PvE Cyro’s frost pillar is also extremely useful for gathering and CCing mobs after a large pull too.