Tree of Savior Forum

Cyro-Chrono (Control CC Mage) Need Help :(

This is my Cryo-Chrono build.

It should work pretty well, however, I may take 3 points out of Ice Bolt and put them in Ice Wall.

2 Likes

@Altariel , thank you for the insights. about the STOP when used in pvp/gvg is level 3-5 decent enough?

also, what do you think abt my build? any suggestion to make it better as a support/cc mage

wix>cyro3>chrono3 is probably the best sup wiz, but hell to lvl
and probably the most popular…

linker doesnt work as well because u would lose 1 rank in pyro or cyro which u wont need.

On the one hand, stop is amazing for PvP because certain ground AoE skills (Frost Cloud, Flame Ground etc) continue to damage Stop-ed enemies when supposedly they become immune to damage. But on the other hand, you’ve got them Plague Doctors ruining life for everyone who depends on CCs. So level 3~5 seems like a good compromise until Bloodletting gets nerfed.[quote=“Alegria, post:22, topic:154850”]
what do you think abt my build? any suggestion to make it better as a support/cc mage
[/quote]
Your build looks perfectly fine to me. Just don’t expect to do well in PvP until Plague Doctors get nerfed.

what does Plague Doctors do? :open_mouth: … sorry I really have no idea on everything. :<

They’re a Rank 7 Cleric class, most known for the skill Bloodletting which gives 100% immunity to almost all debuffs in the game with a ~90% uptime, even in PvP. Most people expect Plague Doctor to be nerfed at least in PvP.

@Altariel , that sounds pretty scary on my part as CC mage :expressionless: … well I do hope that they will buff the archer class in PVP for I heard, they are under-performing there.

btw, about the stats like int str con thingy, what stats should I invest to :blush:

high con and some int, maybe 4:1 or 4:2.
i said this in another thread but it won’t matter how much int you have because you wont do any damage either way. you would need a party or friends 90% of the time because you are useless alone with that build.

1 Like

@WorldisMine thank you so much for the info :blush: