Tree of Savior Forum

Cyro build help 15 characters

Im a Cyro 3 Chrono 3 Can i replace icebolt with Energy bolt from Wiz 1 because the freeze chance seems really low and the long cooldown/need too charge up too attack is kinda meh

Do i really need 15 levels in icewall because it seems i NEVER get too fully charge it when using it on bosses

Should i just get ice blast level 10, Ice wall level 10 and ice pike level 5

Please/Thank you

P.S I know i can test things out with the reset event but i’m just curious too know if there’s a reason behind these skill point allocations in the “Meta”

Are you planning on using cryochrono for any damage or pure support?

You need to get the attribute from Cryo master to make ice bolt freeze. It is a nice chance (50% iirc). Also, higher level ice bolt lets you reduce charge time (won’t have to full charge to cast skill).

People just like high level ice wall cause there’s not much else to put points into I guess. More ice wall = you can do more things with it.

1 Like

I intend too go support but i don’t want too be a complete leech plus i want too be able too kill things for quests @_@

Max ice blast for damage, Ice wall 10 is fine, putting points into ice pike is useless (besides level 1). If anything, you can take 2 points off of subzero shield and put them into ice bolt so you can cast it faster.

1 Like

Would you recommend a dagger offhand or a shield for the attribute? I have an arde if dagger unsure what too use if shield though

Don’t worry about it if you’re lower level. If you’re looking for something endgame, cryochronos take shields as their offhand.

Use a didel tower shield. If/when you can afford to, craft an Emengard shield if you want an upgrade.

Im level 204 trying too do quests in demon prison and i’m incredibly weak at clearing mobs 1.3k m.atk as well. Am i doing something wrong? @_@

How about for leveling you try a different skill build?

Ice Bolt level 3
Ice wall level 5
Ice blast level 15
Subzero Shield level 0
Gust level 10
Snow Rolling Level 5
Frost Pillar level 5

Run around and try to gather up as many monsters as you can. Next, use frost pillar so they are pulled into it. Quickly use ice wall on the enemies. Use ice blast 3 times in a row while the enemies are still being pulled in with frost pillar and the ice wall is still there.

If the enemies had only a little bit of hp left after ice blast, just use ice pike + gust on them a bunch of times.
Alternatively, you can use snow rolling if you feel like it, but if the enemies don’t die after snow rolling ends, they will be thrown everywhere and it might take time to mob them up again.

Freeze enemy + Ice blast or Freeze enemy + gust will be your best mob killers. Also, you need to get the gust attribute (it’s called collision damage) to let you hit unfrozen enemies too.

I recommend you go to klaipeda ch1 and find a buff shop and purchase all of the buffs (they should be around 700 silver each, and each buff lasts about one hour). They will add a lot of damage to your skills and will help you with leveling. You might even be one-shotting the mobs with these buffs.

Also, if you can, get a hold of a weapon called “Five Hammer” (check the market) and put 5 red gems (five stars) into it. It should increase your damage by a lot. This is the weapon people use for leveling, and it will get you all the way to 315 if need be. And you can even reuse it for your alt characters.

1 Like