Tree of Savior Forum

Cursing of the Goddess

Someone can tell me what’s the point of those “blue” buffs in Gemstone Feud? Unless you play with a stick each time you get one your attack actually DECREASES… Isn’t it supposed to give level 400 +16 t10 attack? But taking the buff with even the primus kedorian weapon you get from Neringa decreases your damage, it makes no sense… And it’s easy to bump into one they are everywhere! Please remove this crap, it’s pointless…

Why not replacing them with stamina recovery, it’s stupid to have to stop and rest for a minute each time you run out of stamina because you can’t use the yellow pills anymore…

GSF? You mean the collect-10-gems-and-afk-for-exp-cards-and-res-sacrae-quest GSF?

Idk the buffs are dead content that should’ve been changed long ago :smiley:

Last time I played you can right-click the buffs and remove them from your bar if you accidentally step on them

idk, i always feel more “hard to be killed” when i m with the goddess buff. About the damage i can’t tell much difference…

the Goddess Blessing Buff(turns gear into lv400 T10 +40) that appears in Auto CM is kinda weak compared to lvl 440 T10 +16 gear. so i recommend removing the buff if u accidentally have it.