Tree of Savior Forum

Currently W1>Pyro2. How should I proceed with this?

What classes should I go for next? I’m hoping to do PVE mostly and to mainly do high DPS. Any advice?

Just do as you like… an advise in my humble opinion is dont build from cero. First chose a final class, then you choose how you want that final class skills you target complement each other or enhance or skill flow with the lower classes, you cant have all, but i can tell you that IF you dont have friends in game, building a one path-one utility style of play will hurt you later because there will allways someone who can do your job better… balanced classes seeking sinergies betwen other classes is the best. Now IF you have friends or guild and stuff you can go whaterver you want XD

Linker :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hmmm so linker 3? What rank 7 would you suggest?

not even linker 3… linker 1 is all you “must” have. (ofc, there are lots of benefits to having more linker… but for DPS, c1 is all you need.)

i have a wiz1 - py1 - link1… and she just melts entire dungeon packs.

joint penalty, hangman’s knot, burning ground.

with hangman’s knot, they’re all grouped together on top of that burning ground, and then because of the shared damage from JP the 5 mobs each take like 500% damage from it. season with a little Blessing and Sacrament from a pardoner in town, add a little Enchant Fire for spice… and it’s like the scene from Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark – faces melting everywhere.

of course, more linker = more links, so if you wanna go that, it isn’t going to -hurt- you either.

I have been in this same situation once and created a thread to discuss this exact same thing. Perhaps you would be interested in reading it:

Joint penalty does’nt work like that. In CBTs it doubles aoe damage but it was nerfed now.
Even if you link 5 mobs into flame ground, they still receive 100% and not 500% dmg.

Great thread. Good read. Sadly, I don’t plan on going any further than Pyro 2. I’ve been told that going Pyro 3 is not really worth it.

If u want high dps with this build go pyro 3 linker 2 feather foot , linker 1 is useless, 5 links is not enough mostly to high lvl maps.

mob1 takes 100% dmg, and shares it to the other 4…
mob2 takes 100% dmg, and shares it to the other 4…
etc.

in the end, giving 500% cumulative damage.

no?

coz i’m pretty sure that my “burning ground” spell isn’t dealing like 3k/second at level 60…

100% sure they will not take 500% damage from flame ground

Since this is a related topic would Pyro C2 -> Linker C3 -> Featherfoot be good? or should I just take linker C2 then go with pyro c3?

pyro c3 not worth it, better link 3 feather foot