Tree of Savior Forum

Current situation of ToS

Look at this: http://steamcharts.com/app/372000
That is really bad… :cry:
IMC need to do something with bugs, optimization, lag/servers…
I love this game, but he has so many problems… :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

IMC save Tree of Savior! :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy

4 Likes

Actually it is not dying, it is freaking good because of a lot of Bot being banned :smiley:

4 Likes

The game still funny to me besides all problems.

2 Likes

Ok, but that is a MMO with 9k Avg. Players split on soo many servers. That is pretty bad.

1 Like

Let’s be real, that title is a lie.

You can only die if you were actually born. ToS is roughly a miscarriage, rocky road EA start to now.

14 Likes

Sigh, another one of these.

10 Likes

Still funny, but every day more and more people leave the game.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

well if you compare with others mmo games on steam seems like he is going pretty good

4 Likes

OH LOOK ANOTHER ■■■■■■■ ORIGINAL AND HAPPY THREAD…

WHY DONT YOU GO AHEAD AND PUSH THE ■■■■■■■ GAME OFF A TALL BUILDING WHILE YOU ARE ■■■■■■■ AT IT :rage:

2 Likes

First of all I’m commenting on how littered threads “tree of savior is dying”, other than that what can we do as a players to retain the average? Nothing you’re mindlessly telling people “hey guys, it’s dying” thus encouraging more people to quit. I don’t see any significant reason other than bots getting banned in getting the average down; in which case a recent event has been made, surely it attracted some to online even for a little while. Track all the bots being banned maybe you’ll see how many are being banned everyday.

2 Likes

Yeah, me and my guild and group of friends have quit last night and went on different game instead. And yup, good news for others, less players less lag. I’m happy for you guys :slight_smile:
-10 players quit a month or 2 weeks ago (my friends from Final Fantasy 14)
-5 of my guildsmate/friends have gone AWOL
-5 of my guildsmate stopped playing this week
-2 me and my partner had enough of this party quest bug. (we often fought because of it and who gets to start or who’s fault it is that initiated the quest without other’s consent so we got stuck. We just got tired of it.)

So yeah, the game is dying and all of us have returned to FF14, Hope you guys still enjoy the game.

1 Like

stats last day of July was 12k players, last June it was 14k… that is all servers combined, lets say 50% of those were bots, but still, 2k accounts is a significant number given the current state of the game.

so player base is slowly going down… if they continue to neglect what the community wants fixed ASAP, no doubt this game will go down the drain soon. game is good, problem are the people who handle development and the community.

and threads like these will not be noticed by the people who are responsible in making sure this game survives. too much incompetence and neglect.

1 Like

if you and your partner fight because of some game’s fault, then maybe you two should re-consider playing anything and fixing your relationship first.

I had over 25 friends playing , not to mention my entire guild, all stopped playing and more than half of my guild also quit because lag and bugs. That not only because bots getting banned.

1 Like

1 Like

Without money they won’t be able to continue develop this game.

You may rather see it burn but a lot of us want to see it grow (been followed it since 2013)

6 Likes

1 Like

I’ll be playing til the servers burn. Game’s population seems pretty healthy on Klai, and less bots lately too which is nice. Even saw a GM hop on and chat with us the other day.

I get that people are concerned, but we’re no where near dead yet. The main issue is getting the bug fixes rolling out for things that got borked by the update and that party cutscene crash one. THAT is something causing a lot of problems with new and existing players.

10 Likes