Tree of Savior Forum

Current Meta Builds

Hey everyone, I am a total newbie an I would appreciate it a lot if someone can tell me some current meta builds so I can look them up and make up my mind which one fits me the most.
I just want a bulletproof build since I dont like making alts or whatsoever…I prefer having just one class till the bitter end :slight_smile:

I have no idea what’s a “meta” build, especially when not knowing what kind of char you want to make (melee, cleric, archer, wizard). My advice: pick one of the builds from the top 100 list (https://treeofsavior.com/page/class/ranking.php), these are the most popular builds. Then look at public builds from experienced players here for more details (skills, stats, equipment…): https://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/builds/

Wow thanks alot, I didnt know there was that type of ranking. and yeah I already read up those tosbase builds and created an archer… but I am just 35 now and well the AOE is lacking… what class could you recommend me if i like big AOE with high DPS or burst?

Rank#1, the elelock :wink:

Pretty much any class at 35 is going to be lacking at multiple things, since that’s only Circle 2. A lot changes with multiple builds at higher ranks, sometimes even at rank 9. I don’t know what you are playing, but if you are following a guide or some meta class, just be patient and continue leveling, buy some Pardoner buffs and your leveling will be super quick at least until around level 200.

Uh oh. :zipper_mouth_face:

Can i build him from scratch or does that build needs heavy funding?

@Valkoria do I get some benefits for creating alts? Well my Wizard friend which also just started playing TOS with me is carrying through all those areas… he is already melting everything since lvl 1 and im doing sh*t lol as an Archer

Build him from scratch. You still have one week left to reclaim the rookie pack from the event board in Klaipeda city, this will give you tons of boosting equipment/items to level up very fast. If you level up your character properly – that is if you clear maps and follow the story – you’ll get everything you need. That’s how I leveled up my main char, and I almost never have to use my silver for anything but buying buffs and repairing.

You know what he ask and the answer, the forum is for this.

The meta builds, some, had changed. Example: Meta summoner. Cryo3-sor2-necro3. Now, cryo3 is useless for THIS build, might be better for other builds.

So i’m looking for a new meta summoner build myself but there is none right now because changes are so new.

I have 4 characters and the elelock is the worst of them and only become good with outstanding end game gear.

Cleric meta kivris-inqui and quarrel3-falconer3 what i like most so far. There is other nice builds too, just elelock is not one of them for me. But, maybe now is amazing, idk exactly since i didn’t played it yet after the changes. Elementalist does look better.

Thanks mate, right now im sticking with my archer, just reached lvl 100 (quarrel 3 now) feels much smoother already compared to the low lvls. I got a question for the AA Archer2/Quarrel3/Falcon3/BM1 build, right now I am moving with WASD and AA-ing with my mouse…sometimes i hold Z cause this is kinda lazy mode…is there a better way to play this build?