Tree of Savior Forum

Current game state

Hi guys I just got released from the military and started to work I now have lot of free time to put into a game i also just bought me a new laptop and I’m quite interested in tos because of his extensive building options art style and all of this and I would like to know if this game is in a good state population and health wise is the population decent and is the game healthy and not dying also would love for some general advice and tips

Perspective on telsia server:

Nearly full instance dungeon and field dun in popular map is full all the time too. >>>

not dyng, boring . You cn do anything on yourself end game content can be carried easily.

randy , you guys (klaipedia) have a good population number as well. market prices / trend are somewhat similar , likewise for population in all the towns. ( shops, afk )

I just came back after around year of break. Im pretty sure the game lags less than before.

PvP is a bit broken due to whales being so much stronger than the average or even above-average lvl 420 character.

You can still progress to such a level if you join a guild and are active as ■■■■ (or a whale).

CM5/Irredian Bossing is easier now (most classes have higher dmg output now), so the daily money making is faster.

My suggestion would be to have many FUN PvE alternate characters to make money, while slowly gearing your main PvP Class to top tier gear.

“Having Fun within Gemfeud” is the only content that requires a fully Ichored Velc/Skia gearset with the Pamoka Set Effects. I actually havn’t tried TBL for a LONG LONG time.

TBL is kinda of ok now… Except for some occasions where Whales come into action.
Still, there are classes with crazy damage skills in PvP… The easiest i can think of are Annihilation and ying yang, there are more, but you can more or less turn around then.
:distinguished: The CON meta is back some way or another. But you can go for glass cannon now and kill CON maniacs.
I would point as a 7/10 after the Arts patch. Now its a 7.5/10 because they fixed the roll back from jump skills like Leap and Frenzied Slash.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.