Tree of Savior Forum

Current availability of Paladins

Hey there,

I just want to open up a thread with ideas on how to fix the current gameplay of Paladins. Because as of now, they’re essentially useless lategame, since people can just buy barrier scrolls, they wont be good damage dealers, and they wont outheal anyone. It’s quite underwhelming when you level a character, then you find out that basically once you reach a certain point at the game you wont be needed at all, you suck at both pvp and pve, and if you want to continue playing you’ll have to reroll, while turning your loved character, well, essentially a scroll w**re.

I was thinking about not allowing Pardoners to create Barrier scrolls, but then they’d would get F’ed and Paladins would become too mandatory and most wanted.

Quite honestly I’d have liked to see more auras for paladins, more buffs/self buffs, more party oriented skills than they have now, but I guess that cannot be changed anymore.

So in the end, i’ve come to 2 solutions:
1: make Barrier scale more with attributes (or give them new ones, basically make it significantly better than mere scrolls), albeit this still doesn’t fix the issue of Paladins are only wanted for one skill;

2: Buff paladins a bit, for example Restoration could give some Regeneration or some other type of buff, resist elements could actually have percentage resistence etcetc.

Cause right now, in my opinion, the whole paladin tree is useless.

1 Like

Took it as my 6th class and i’m really really regretting it, i kinda like it because of the hp regen and the resis and i was planning for full support but yeah hp regen is kinda useless during fighting mobs and the resis i cant feel it.

Resist elements already have percentage resistance to nullify iirc

Yeah it does, I kinda meant the flat amount it gives, which is negligible (well, to be frank any resist given by items is negligible in general).

True dat hahaha :thumbsup: