Tree of Savior Forum

Cubes should autoloot to your character

Cubes should autoloot to your character. If you forget to run around like a chicken with your head cut off after a boss kill you might lose it forever. That kinda sucks.

3 Likes

Yeah, good idea.
But i believe it’s part of the game to make you care for dying.

1 Like

Yeah next is what? Make the exp from party come to all members even when they are in different channels or maps?

You not gonna die if you move around a bit to grab a cube.

1 Like

Maybe he is going to die ingame. And that’s the great thing about cubes lying on the ground and making ppl think about when and how to loot them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

True, i got sometimes someone’s else cube because he decided to die and not revive and just laid there waiting for a cleric to res him/her/it.

lol, does that actually work? If it does, I could feed cubes to other guild members xD

Yeah, i have been able to pick extra cubes when someone die and take too long to come back, i think it is 30 seconds the binding then it is released and after 10 or 15 seconds later if no one pick it disappear.

I think they should at least increase the range at which cubes can be picked up, but not too much; don’t want afkers getting cubes after all. Increasing it to be able to pick up the cube if within the same room should be enough.

Today I was doing a mission, and the final boss was at like 2%HP or so, when suddenly, the game got bugged / lag. I was unable to use any skills,and everyone else was stationary… I could not even go to character select. My first attempt to restart the client was met with getting stuck at the loading screen, and by the time I managed to get back into the game, I could not rejoin the previous party, nor was there any cube in my inventory :sob:

Considering that I gained EXP, I would probably have gained that cube if it had an increased pickup range… That’s kinda sad :frowning:

The problem with this might be the leachers too. Those who just enter in missions/dungeon and let it go. Until we don’t have any ‘votekick’ or such a thing people would just put bots trying to get these loot boxes x.x

Why i didn’t got any cubes from a World Boss? because i wasn’t on a party?