Tree of Savior Forum

CryoWizard 8path path choice help

Hello guys, i just made it to rank 7 with this build:
Wizard C3->Cryo C3->RuneCaster
I know it’s kinda out of meta, but it’s really fun build for me, and i enjoyed it.
As you can see, i want to improve Cryo class, so i can’t decide which class i should pick next, because there is so many good options.
Want to say first, that i’m not really sure about Sage or Enchanter, these classes looks too specific for me, and don’t bring utility to this build i think.
There is what i come up with:

1. Kino - obvious, even with 1 rank have great utility for cryo - Psychic Pressure is OP.
  2. Linker - links is always awesome. But only 1 rank will be a waste, so it’s can be choice for future LinkerC2 on 9rank.
    3)Thauma - INT buff, swell body. But again, 1 rank is not very good, choice for future ThaumaC2.
    I don’t know about Warlock…

What do you guys think, which path would be ideal there?

hi! i also have the exact same build as yours! it may be out of the meta, but it’s a really fun build for me too :smiley:

(and frost tree + rune of justice/destruction combo is really good)

im almost at rank 8 too and personally im gonna choose kino for this one because it’ll really help out with overall rank8 pve & bossing. :smiley:
and you can also use PP on its own too cuz you’ll have surespell to keep it in tact.

hope this helps, good luck choosing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think Kino would be ideal.