Tree of Savior Forum

Cryomancer's Ice Bolt

Does anyone know what’s the minimum level you need in ice bolt in order to instant cast its level 1 version?

The cast time always scales with it’s max level. So you can continually closer to instant cast with level 1, the more points you put into it. However you won’t get to a real instant cast.

Thanks a lot for the fast reply! I was planning on making a w1->cryo3->link2-> featherfoot build and im kind of lacking in points to put into ice bolt. I just wanted to get enough for a instant cast (or near instant). What level would you recommend for it/what level is usually taken?

Edit: So if let’s say I have ice bolt at level 2 and I didn’t charge long enough to fire off a level 1 shot before moving, then I suppose nothing comes out?

Hmm, well, you can charge ice bolt while moving. If you had level 2, and you let go before the cast bar reached the half mark for level 1, the skill would not go off. I’d generally say to get at least ice bolt 3, just for the cast time.

I’ve updated my build with some points in ice bolt based on the advice you’ve given me. If you don’t mind can you help me take a look at my point allocation in cryomancer? There are some skills that I’m not so sure about such as gust, especially since I’ve heard there’s been buffs to it recently.

Also can you look at the featherfoot part? Again I have no idea what some of the skills do like kurdaitcha when it says it enemies.