Tree of Savior Forum

Cryomancer solo build?

Well right now i have been working on some of my cryo builds, yes i know that many think that cryo is not good for solo, and the only option for many is cryo/chrono but i want something diferent, are mainly for soling and farming, and right now i have this options, and i want to hear your opinions is some way to help me and the other interesed on this class :D.

1. Wiz>Cryo3>linker2>FF2.

This one have really strong combo of IW+link+BC, and have how to deal with many monster doing link + ngahndi or kundela slash, and have cryo3 which is really good CC with frost pillar and snow rolling.

2)Wiz>cryo3>link2>RC>sage

This is manly focus on boost cryo atack, i get CC from cryo kill monster from link and atack, and i can hit bosses with the combo IW+ice blast and the problem of setting the wall or charge the RC skills, blink + sub zero+ missile hole will be my best friend

3)Wiz>pyro2>cryo3>RC>sage

This now pyro give me the mob killer think because have agny neck, the cryo give me some good option killing bosses with the IB + IW and the sage help me again with the sage skills.

1. W3>cryo3>rc>?

this is the incomplete build but is interesant, becase it have good options killing boses and some mobs with frost pillar + IB i just miss something maybe enchanter/sage or linker.

this are some videos of my ideas if want to check it:

Please guys let me know your opinions and help me with the best decision and why not the others :smiley:

I would take the first one. Considering that it it much less equipment and monster mdef dependant. It is very nice to show 20k damage per fireball, while he has like 6000matk weapon only because of transcendence10.
Strong ice wall also allows you to use link on it and auto atk with dagger, and every linked wall will shoot shards, so you get like PP pressure effect. You can even stack AoE ratio gear (five hammer with red gems, vubbe glove, light plate etc, also it will help IceTree-Ngahundi because it has low AoE ratio) and hit up to 6 walls without link. Also, at cryo3 wall lasts 25 seconds(the new attribute) which helps a lot. And as chrono3-linker2 you are very good and welcome support in any party.
As a PvE solo/party/fun, I would definitely take the first one.

Yes i have been think on that becase i like the FF build XD, but the last one is keeping my eyes on it because i like but i dont know what i can do to make it better about the grinding part, i was think on chage w3 to w2 and maybe take 2 rank of a good grinding class idk is which class have a good grinding.

RC based builds are not good in my opinion. Too long cooldowns, only for boss fights. In this case FF build is better, easy 1.6m damage with correct setup every minute, no matter what equip. Much easier and smoother playstyle.

Yeah is the problem of the RC ever T_T and the FF2 damage is really good i admite XD.
But for that grinding part i want to check what i can do, but for this moment i will start with the FF build and think about the others, other interesent option that someone say me on reddit, is cryo3/chrono/RC, have a good combo idea stop > rune of ice > IW > stop ends> ice blast > pass> ice blast, really interesent but again T_T there is no grinding ability.

Well right now i think is not very much sinergy with cryo3-sage so i will leave for now :smiley: hoping for the next update because having a RC is so ■■■■■■■ hell long CD, and the cast times need the W3 on the build so f have any idea here can ask or teach me how do it :D.