Tree of Savior Forum

Cryomancer Master

I remember saying how the masters’ fondness of apprenticeship is based on how similar their costumes are to their apprentice.

I said the warlock master must hate the idea of having an apprentice very much, seeing how it is the opposite of what hers looked like

how wrong was i, and i should be ashamed to just realized that the cryomancer master is nowhere looking like an eskimo just now @w@;; considering i’m a circle 3 cryomancer

now what i want to discuss is this

will the c3 cryo costume be as sleek and cool as the master? or warm and fuzzy like an eskimo’s XD

Come to think of it, he does looked… kind of… like a potential villain O___o

his quest does feel kind of odd…

I wouldn’t be surprised if some major patch update where he will take over klaipeda and everyone will have to live in orsha or something O___o

or event where he will be revealed to be a villain and will be vanquished to some old kingdom. and then a new cryomaster eskimo npc will be introduced (which is his good hippie[ice tree hugging{Allastor “AllStar” Crowley}] twin brother or something XD )

So far no costume in the game yet but i think just like kino 3, cryo 3 will get its costume in the future.

Crowley sounds romanian and i dont think hes sinister at all.

1 Like

i know, i’m just you know. want to know what the community prefer for a cryo c3 costume OwO

romanian on the way he speak or his name? because there is an irl occultist named aleister crowley that’s infamous for a lot of… questionable stuff

I kinda wish the cryomancer costume would be more “ice-like”. The coat/hoodie looks a bit too generic.

I think something like the Premium Snowflake or Winter Night costume (not the accessory of shadowmancer) fit the cryomancer better.

And as for quest/story wise, maybe in the winter we can have cryo master turn klaipedia into a frozen ice town (cosmetic and music change in town, similar to what we had in Christmas), and an event where we can get new cryomancer costumes (premium snowflakes or winter night for non-cryo, but obviously it’s too good to be true XD)

1 Like

oooh~ i like the idea OwO kind of like the cosmic water of night-time klaipeda w

fuzzy or sleek? why not both? OwO/

and then added with your cosmic frost skin theme

Ice_Skating_Dress

Sounds exactly what “AllStar” Crowley (i mean if you consider Shiny Chariot’s persona [from little witch academia]) would wear XD

le gaspe OAO what if, Aleister is an agent of Froster Lord? i mean, he does have this same sleek englishman theme going on OwO

Aside from “Alastor” sounding like “Aleister” for a twin name. it also means “avenger” of evil deeds (usually familial [abel and cain] in nature)

Hmmm i might be mistaken, the name crowley might be of english origin.

Devs mentioned masterclass circles for low rank classes like cryo. I hope to see them have master costumes too like pelt. Etc.

1 Like

we know OwO it’s why i’d like to talk about it

along with how peculiar it is with the cryo master’s costume difference from that of the player

Silly Skonryu, the Warlock master doesn’t hate having apprentices…

on the contrary, it loves apprentices…

to fill her magical girl/boy fetish :3

now every time you put on your warlock costume say “I am a goddess” :satisfaction:

as for the cryomancer Master…

• Aleister Crowley was an English occultist, ceremonial magician, poet, painter, novelist, and mountaineer. He founded the religion of Thelema, identifying himself as the prophet entrusted with guiding humanity into the Æon of Horus in the early 20th century. A prolific writer, he published widely over the course of his life.

from a quick google search aka wiki c/p xD

1 Like

pft pft pft XD

well i do know about A Crowley, it’s why I suspect him to be a villain OxO

Though going about it again, instead of twin. maybe he can also just be under the influence of Froster Lord, where a quest can get him back to his senses

am i the only one who really likes the eskimo outfits that cryo has?

3 Likes

im ok with it since there are snowy maps, though what do you think will it look like for circle 3s ‘w’

Something less warm…

as my brain has informed me, it’s probable that he gives the eskimo suit to his apprentices cause they cant control the cold/ice as well as a master and would get the chills by their own magic :sneezing_face:

so at master level they wouldn’t need it, cause they have already mastered the cold and aren’t affected by it :thinking:

1 Like

Lolol I remember past event about Lore of Masters (or whatever it name). The ‘gossip girl’ implied that Aleister Crowley isn’t your average good guy Class Master, although he’s not as sinful as Corsair Master (a pirate).

“Cryomancer Master Aleister Crowley is a very clever man. He may be loyal, but he isn’t innocent, and he won’t hesitate to deceive others for his own benefit. That is all I have to say about him.”

“Aleister Crowley, the Cryomancer Master, and Olfas Grimm, the Monk Master, secretly avoid any sort of relationship with each other.{nl}They’re both incredibly talented and strong-willed; no good would come of them being either friends or enemies, and they know it.”

I always think that the Cryomancer apprentice must be still not immune to coldness so he gave the eskimo suits. I hope the the C3 costume have the same level like Pyro one~

2 Likes

make this some what like her for c3 girl cryo ill be happy XD

1 Like

Goddess please NO!

1 Like

Fur is good, fur is sassy, fur is badass. I would prefer Cryo circle 3 costume to be something fierce and noble (similar vibe to Shadowmancer costume maybe) with animal fur as ornament :wink:

1 Like

Theres 2 of us! Its one of my faves hehe ^^

2 Likes

inb4 new C3 will have alt costumes like R9 classes XD

or having both cool and sleek with a warm and fuzzy over coat that’s worn like a cape, like the swordie’s smart casual costume OwO

special casting animation to further reveal the cool and sleek side of the costume OwO