Tree of Savior Forum

Cryomancer build help

Hi there everyone. I am building a cryomancer c3. Now I would like a little assistance from cryomancer pros on this… I like the whole frost mage concept and its why I chose to make a c3 cryo ATM I’m at level 40 (having white screen bug). What would be a good build for her? I was thinking of cryo3, (psychic class 1) and else 3. To continue the frost path. Any takers on a path? BTW I’m not to keen on meta builds. I like unique and oddball type of paths lol

1. Cryo3-Chrono3-Sage1(or Enchant1 but this one is very specific and generally worse) best endgame support. Though, I like cryo1-link2 better.
  2. Cryo3-Psy3-Sage1 PvP crowd control build. Not that usefull in PvE.
    3)Cryo3-Sorc2-Necro1-sage good damage from support when we get sorc buffs from ktos.
    4)Cryo3-Link2-Featherfoot2 - good solo and support build. Quite unusual, good damage against bosses.

Naaah. I find it pretty effective in r8 content xD

no one would take you for grind, unless you doin it with friends

My daily efficient maven abbey grinds are kinda telling me you’re wrong here.

Were are you coming from, a world of hate? And ofc the ppl I met at these grinds are usually randoms. After a while they are satisfied enough to throw buns on the group.

Btw I’d be careful with “absolutes” here.

because rarely anyone grinds maven so they have to accept you, but when it comes to timerys or mollo when they usually pop x4 exp, they need as much damage and utility as possible for better exp/hour, which cryo kino would be just good CC, I don’t think it has a good spot for PvE in a party, but pretty good in pvp, gvg. No one would shouting looking for cryo/kino, usually its chrono and chronos are usually built with sage.

I currently have one retired at lvl 243, no plans continuing it since pvp and gvg is a little buggy in this game with FPS issues and TBL bugs

Totally agree with you. Wiz is only needed with link and chrono. Psy3 has nothing to offer in grind party. Any other build containing link will be muh more usefull.Maybe some dps if you are below 280lvl.

1 Like

ok thanks! guess I just have to stick with the meta cryo chrono then.