Tree of Savior Forum

Cryoelementalist

Hi again ppl, you all make me think about the mix of cryomancer and elementalist, because they have sinergy and anyone cant denyde, nice aoes better defends with subzero shield and electrocute can hit many ppl with a lot of more damage, and why not frost cloud and frost pillar is a nice combo, so what you think about.

Thank you so muuch for the ppl who want to help me.

My changes if I had the same build::::::

wiz: reflect shield isn’t that great and at least 1 lethargy would be good…

cryo: at least 1 in gust

Ele: remove the point in stone curse and put it in prominence

take lethargy, nothing else to put points in really, and its good support, i mean your build is semi support anyway

Ele is a dps build. By taking cryo you sacrifice too much potential in ele dps.
Do not do cryo+ele plz. They really dont have any synergy.

Well… Elementalist Attributes:

Pyro2 Required

Cryo2 Required

1 Like

That “synergy” you’re placing in the form of attributes is not enough. Those attributes are actually not worth the build. I know, it looks cool at a glance, but others have experimented and pointed out how lackluster they are. For instance, the fire attribute is just the explosion you see from the self-destructing mobs in the 50 dungeon.

I believe they are not useful just at the current content. Looking at the future though they may work. You just need very populated maps for those attributes to be effective, that’s it - a Cryo2/Ele could offer lot of Crowd Control by often slowing down the mobs that way, same goes for the explosion - it’s just additional damage without doing anything special xD

Prolly have to do:
Wiz > Pyro2 > Ele3 > Cryo2
Wiz3 > Ele3 > Pyro2
Wiz3 > Ele3 > Cryo2

Personally I believe they’d have more control than Wiz3 > Ele3 > Warlock

yeah i think the same to you, cryo have to much crowd control but maybe in the future will be nice to have wiz3>cryo3>ele3 i think its a pretty nice idea.

Yeah i sacrfice a little more of damage from ele, but i win more control and defense from the cryomancer, frost pillar + frost cloud + electrocute will be so amazing.

hmmm, but what about when you consider enchant lightning and maybe enchant ice if it ever exists? enchant lightning converts every attack to lightning which can grant 50% damage to frozen targets on top of the free bonus damage to frozen enemies and enchant ice (if it will ever exist) might make every skill synergize with runecaster.

The new class enchanter have enchant ligthing that will be nice with the cryo/chono i think.

Casting a 2.5 second spell without surespell? You will die trying.

In addition, quick cast adds 50% dmg. Electrocute on frozen mobs adds 100% dmg. So essentially your electrocute on frozen enemies (not too many of them will actually be frozen mind you) will only be 33% stronger than mine.
Also youll have no single target dps to speak of.

Youre giving up invocation.
Also cryo 2 doesnt even have frost tree. If you want to rely on ‘slow attribute’, how are you planning to kill 300k+ hp mobs in the first place?
Also taking pyro2 over warlock2 is just rediculous regardless of how bad warlock2 is. If your reason for taking pyro is for the explosion… is the damage coming from explosion really greater than 2 ranks of warlock?

This is the build I advice you

Might as well take psycho 2 instead of ele.
Magnetic force is pretty good.

Bonus- plz dont end up like this. This guy has low attribute yes, but attributes are expensive. +15 gear is expensive. Trancendense is expensive. Without a solid character as your main you will find it near impossible to stack damage. Especially without quick cast, even your frost cloud will only tickle 200k+ hp enemies. Plz rethink going cryoele unless you dont mind abandoning pve late game.

Yes i think its not the best idea, i will keep making my wiz3ele3, and anothe class idk already one, just know i dont like warlock and summon class.

that guy never even used frost cloud

A 3k/tick frost cloud isnt gonna do you much good.
(these mobs have strong mdef)

Actual i have a cryo 3 ele 3, it was my first character and i can tell u… u dont need quick cast in this build.

u easily can frostpillar + frostcloud + hail + electrocute enemies, a rly evil combination resulting in a dead zone nobody is abel to escape.

• U have snow rolling - nice dmg and funny skill
  • u have icewall - u can use a 2h staff to attack ur own icewall.
  • u get additional lightning dmg from cryo attribute for ur electrocute
  • with audra equipped ur cryo skills get a nice buff and on top… even frostcloud/frostsphere is abel to freeze enemies

But it has some downside that should be mentioned :

1. u are not Abel to kill high hp flying mobs… and around 250 u will notice that thismight be a BIG problem cause ur main dps skill - frost cloud - wont hit em
  2. its HIGHLY unlikely that u will get full potential from electrocute, even with frostpillar and rain because of the cast times (most freezes wear off till u cast rain + electrocute…

the idea behind the build and the gameplay is rly fun u can trust me but i wont advice u to get w2… the FINAL build could be look something like this : W3 C3 ELE3 RC - if there wont be any better class ofc. If u want it - try it but keep the downs in ur head…bad evil flying mobs…

1 Like

Its nice to hear this because this build sound rll good for me bit in the future maybe a new class will make it more strong, i will way a little more so i decide. W3>Ele3>ff2

Makes me wonder what kind of mob ur fighting if you rely on this to do dmg (even with isa).
I dont mean to bash on this build so much but it just doesnt work dps wise. Whenever my frost cloud is not on quick cast I facepalm at the dmg. I find it hard to imagine it always being like that.
Also you cant rely on audra. Once trancendence starts happening youll have to upgrade to one of those 500+matk weaps.