Tree of Savior Forum

cryo3kino3 or kino3cryo2warlock?

@topic im currently level 221 kino3cryo2

Should i go cryo3 or warlock?

PVP focused.

How did you level so fast? Did you grind a lot?

Itā€™s actually slow. Bunch are level 250+ already

No, itā€™s really fast. As for your question, i think, you should go warlock because this class has good damage. And you have enough control from psycho+cryo.

Kino 3 if you think about taking a not released class for for rank 8+.

Warlock if you think about making it your 8th or 9th rank too.

Basically because both options are very good, both offers very good skills, no one knows in the moment which will be better for the future or even which is REALLY better right now.

1 Like

O Iā€™m already kino3 cryo2.

So yeahā€¦

The warlock skills go nicely with what you have already. Dark Theurge + Subzero is a brutal defense, and Pole of Agony needs a strong CC like Raise/GP to get the most out of it.

One of the nice things about warlock with kino is that the good skills (pole/dt/invocation) work while youā€™re channeling, so itā€™s just a straight damage addition to your normal sources.

Video is Cryo3/Warlock but similar gameplay if you go lock, just with kino CC instead.

2 Likes

I see alright thanks for the input. Iā€™m just worried about ice pillar / snow ball since Iā€™m cryo2 already.

I know itā€™s been a while but - how did you decide ? How do you like it ?

I chose psy3cryo2warlock and right now I think Warlock - depending on the skills in c2 - will be a perfect match for psy3. Its brutal aoe DMG+ crowd control . but it all depends on how well you manage to play your cards :slight_smile:

I also want to know that. What did you choose? Did you like it?

Iā€™m currently level 270 cryo3kino3 right.

Here are my impressions so far :

-I decided to go cryo3 instead of going kino3cryo2WL because I felt like this is a more solid choice since I want to pick a new class if ever rank 8 comes out. Iā€™m not saying that WL2 is a bad choice but I can be good or bad so Iā€™ll stick with the safer choice. Both options are good as WL will give me more ā€œbossingā€ skills such as PoA or DT or cryo3 will provide me more mob controls.

PROS(PvE):

-Since I went cryo3, my mob control is superior because of [Ice Pillar] + snow ball rolling. Warlockā€™s PoA does good damage but the CD is too long. I can simply alternate [Ice Pillar] and snow ball rolling for CC consistency on party grinds(if needed).

CONS(PvE):

• As a Cryo3Kino3,
    My bossing utility is very mediocre. My main source of damage comes from the usual [Ice wall] + [Psychic Pressure] combo. The main problem is that if I get interrupted by any hits, Iā€™ll immediately go down as a ā€œā– ā– ā– ā– ā€ tier DPS from ā€œmidā€ tier DPS. Itā€™s quite frustrating sometimes. Snow ball rolling and [Ice Pillar] is barely helpful unless I want to focus on the trash mobs. Deployment magic such as [Pole Of Agony] shines at times like this.

PROS(PvP):

• Very godly that youā€™ll think ā€œItā€™s too good to be trueā€. Overkill on 1v1 as youā€™ll have 1000 ways to dissect your enemy due to your enormous CCs.

CONS(PvP):

• Youā€™ll feel bad on your enemy because itā€™s overpowered.

Final thoughts:

Itā€™s a nice selection if youā€™re a PvP focused player. Itā€™s really frustrating @ PVE though.

3 Likes

Thanks @carloscolanta I appreciate it!

Iā€™ll go for this build, cryo3 kino3.
I know the lack of ā€˜bossingā€™ but in the overall I liked it.

if your looking for a PVP focus build, I heard Wiz3/Kin3/Warlock was top at the moment in kTOS. I havenā€™t played it myself but this is just from watching a few kTOS streamers mentioning it.

Goodluck. Iā€™m pretty much decently geared.

33k hp with like 920 matk and 550 def/def. PVP is steamroll.

The utilities are so nice that you wonā€™t care about the damage.

You see someone standing on safety zone? drop a raise and swap that person.
Pole him to death. I rarely use my cryo skills unless my kino skills are down.

1 Like

That sounds really good haha

Iā€™m thinking about the route cryo > kino c3 > cryo > cryo
Is it bad? or should I take cryo c2 before kino?

Credits to Fluxist.

2 Likes

Iā€™m currently lvl 165 WizCryoKino3. Will going for Wiz2Cryo2Kino3 be a good idea for PvE on higher 200+ contents a good idea just for the sack of surespell?

Logic is higher contents canā€™t really be soloā€™ed so Cryo3Kino3 is really overkilled in party of 5 for PvE?
Surespell seems to be better to ensure uninterrupted PP/ Poleā€¦

Same goes for PvP i guessed as you really donā€™t need that much CCā€¦

Any advice guys?

Not really overkill, they will mostly need you for CC / Utilities since wiz3ele3 takes aggro easily. Mostly when the tank aggroā€™d a mob, your job will be to ensure that no mob will escape [Frost Cloud].

And your proposed build is fine.