Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo3Chrono3 Still worth it?

Hi guy, I just came back to ToS a week ago ,I used to main Cryo3Chrono3Sage for ET but there is a lots of change to Wizard especially Cryo. Just wanna ask If my build still good in ET.

Thank in advance.

My Team’s ccsage spends about 300-400k in mats for every 40F run we do
It is still viable.

His build is Wiz1 cryo2 kino3 chrono3

1 Like

I see, I’ll try it out thanks.

Cryo3 Chrono3 Ench2 best phys buffer. Frost Pillar applies a Chill debuff on bosses which counts it as a “Frozen” target. This, combined with Enchant Lightning will increase physical skills’ damage by +50%

In this image, Cret was orginally dealing 54-55k per hit, then it went to 74k per hit after Frost Pillar.

1 Like

What do you think of a similar build with sorc at the end? Is the cat AAR buff any noticeable?

Yeah Cat AAR is noticeable. Right now I’m just building my non-geared wizards around buffers for guild demands and Cat Buff is on request

Does enchant lightning still apply to range physical? And I wonder if the lighting property damage also increased by +50%. Example 1000 lightning flat damage will increased to 1500 flat.

According to tooltip, yes. But I haven’t tested it

Not sure about this either

1 Like

How is the distribution of attributes?

Do you mean skillpoints? Here’s what I’m doing

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21333888ii.11243555.11233f415a7a85.1f2131485a6575.4a7a95a5

Empowering and Agility are debatable. They’re both sucky

That’s cool, guess Ench1Sorc1 could be decent for physical support then too? Feels a bit bad to lose the most fun skills from both enchanter and sorcerer though, even if they are more for personal dps.