Tree of Savior Forum

CRYO3>what next (help please)

Hi guys I am at cryo3 right now on my alt. I need some insight before i make my decision.

Right now I am looking at cryo3>chrono3 pure CON build. (currently at int1:con1, I will reset to pure con when I hit inner or alemeth grinding spots)

My 2nd option is cryo3>sorc2>warlock(anyone familiar with this build?) and my stats would be int3:con2.

I am aware that the summoning AI is not as good as it can be but it is still tolerable i think? I would like to know how comparable is my dps on this build compared to wiz3ele3 or other dps classes.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you guys.

Cryo 3 > Chrono 3 is one of the best builds for Earth Tower, is not as good at other places as it is there probably, but more dungeons of that style are likely to come so it’s very solid.

Cryo 3 > Sorc 2 > Warlock is a VERY good build, your damage is not better than an elementalists but it actually can come close to it because templeshooter has good skills and is a constant source of good DPS. Also despite your damage you have some awesome control skills and Subzero Shield, best defensive skill in the tree.

AI is not that huge of a problem if you learn how to play Sorcerer at it’s best, understand that it is considered by the game makers as a class with Hard difficulty to play.

You can also think about taking Kino 2 > Warlock or even Kino > RC > Warlock but these doesn’t seem to fit your plan.

Go chrono 3, everyone will want to party with you.

Don’t go Sorc 2, the mana costs on top of cryo 3 high lv spell is not good.
(Plus, had a friend who did cryo 3, sorc 2, featherfoot 1 ) and he re-rolled because it felt underwhelming. Sorcerer has strengths, but it is not the sun of this patch.

Tbh it’s underwhelming because of featherfoot, if he ran as a lock it might’ve gone better with that combo xD

If he had gone lock it would be much much better, Featherfoot requires some specific classes for it’s skills to work at it’s best.

Also you don’t need to use all your Cryo skills, temple shooter does more damage than most of them anyway at the cost of only 1% of your SP each 2 seconds.

Also the point of Sorc is knowing how to really use the summon, you don’t have to keep it up 100% of the time and SP becomes a much smaller problem after you get used to managing it.

1 Like

i’m going cryo>kino cus its awesome ice wall combo and pvp power.
and id say, dont go sorc, go chrono

I’m currently cryoc3/sorc2 and will end with lock. I like it so far, cryo provides control while its not hard for my templeshooter to get agro and deal over 5k dmg per attack (adding both hits in an attack)

Anything that you combine with cryo c3 will put you in hgih demand since people want the cc you provide.

people love them some frost pillars and snowballs.

Thank you guys for the input. Yeah I am not really keen on kino2>warlock, looks like I will go cryo3chrono3 for this character.

@Gwenyth I heard that I am supposed to keep my mana low for the summoning to last for a long time when playing sorc. Cryo3>sorc2>featherfoot underwhelming huh? Hmm, I wonder if he had gone warlock would it have been a different story.

@moises_andre12 Okay so if I decide to go cryo3>sorc2>warlock my dps will not be as good as wiz3>ele3>warlock but on the upside I will have some nice CC from cryo3 tree.

@slowersheep That is nice to hear buddy, would love to get a update from you when you end with lock. Which server do you play on? :grinning:

I appreciate the help guys, cryo3chrono3 pure CON dream support is upon us.
I still would love to try either wiz3ele3warlock or cryo3sorc2warlock for a DPS class on my 3rd and final character in the near future.
My first character was a archer1>ranger3>rogue1>SR2 and at level 231 unfortunately the DPS felt very lacklustre to me, only had 5 levels to go for the 236 reset while grinding at evac and I decided to re-roll for this cryo3 build.

Im Cryo3Chrono2 and its cool, so i recommend chrono as supp build.
In my opinion sorc2-3 is cool too i think.