Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo3>Sorc1>Necro3 or Cryo3>linker1>Necro3?

I need help with my build. Currently I am wiz1>cryo3 at level 115. I am not sure which class I want to play next. At first I wanted to pick sorc for the summon then I noticed a lot of necro pick wiz3>linker>sorc>necro so their summon can hit multiple target.

I don’t feel like rerolling so I will stick with cryo3 for its cc ability. Now if I pick sorc, my skeleton archer at rank 8 cannot hit multiple target, and if I pick linker, I can’t summon a boss but at least I am more welcomed to join a party as most of them are only looking for pelt/chrono/linker/ele.

Any idea which class I should pick next to be viable in both late game party grinding and pvp? Most importantly fun to play. Thanks

It depends on what are you planning to do with this character in the future. If PvP - then sorc. In PvE - linker is better. Thauma is also good for support - Shrink Body reduces monsters damage by 4 times, also it reduces their AoE defence ratio. Swell Body + Decay can one shot any non-status immune monster(probably it is a bug).

@raydensorc

Ohh thanks. If i mostly play solo till ET, sorc is better right? After that just hope someone will take me into their party for ET.

Sorc1 is almost useless in ET I think. Almost the same is with Sorc2.
Go Cryo3-Chrono3 and every party will accept you. You will enjoy running with almost 50% faster movespeed for you and your party, 50% cooldown reduction for party and ability to resurrect allies in critical situations…

@raydensorc but I want to play summon class haha

Will it be better if I pick linker1 then necro 3 for ET?

Linker 1 doesn’t add much for ET. One circle in linker is pretty much a solo build.

Linker 1 is pretty much useless IMO.

i’m so confused, some people say linker2 only adds little more of the links and spiritual chain breaks easily?

I am following this build you have: Cryo3>Sorc1>Necro3

Solo play is good. Not an immediate meltdown of the mobs like having a linker but nobody actually likes to grind alone later on. Questing is not terrible either.

Where this shines mostly is on Party and PVP.

In PVP, you got all the CC you need and your summons will grind on them slowly. Even when you are disabled, your summons can fight and defend you. I’m using Corpse tower and Dirty Pole to defend the weak side. What you should be worried about are those Archers that can kill you in one hit. Balance on PVP needs a lot of work.

On party, Frost Pillar into Dirty Pole (lvl1 is enough) will make your archers love you. or Dirty Pole into Snowball. Your dps is not to frown upon either. Flesh Cannon can wreck a group of mobs easily with a good pelt pull or your own cc. Your main job is to group the mobs together and keep them disabled with freeze.