Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo3/Sorc or Wiz3/Ele3

Hello, I am a pyro2 -> linker -> sorc2 here. I was watching some earth tower videos and saw the earth tower tier list in general discussion and I realized that pyro2 linkers don’t seem to be popular in end game content. As such, I am considering to reroll and ended up with 2 options.

1. Cryo3 -> Sorc2 -> Warlock to retain the summon pet or just go for the cookie cutter
  2. Wiz3 -> Ele3 -> Warlock

Which would be a better choice in terms of solo levelling and questing efficiency as well as end game viability or is there any merit in sticking to my current character?

1 Like

And how u will do reroll in classes?

You should be Pyro > Linker 2 instead of Pyro 2 I believe.

Wiz 3 > Ele 3 > Warlock is currently better for general purposes.

Cryo 3 > Sorc 2 > Warlock is probably better por PvP gameplay and Cryo 3 seems to be very good for party dungeons.

I don’t pvp, just purely on the pve aspect… Would you reccommend the wiz3 path or the cryo3 path?

Wiz 3 > Ele 3 for most PvE.

Cryo 3 > Chrono 3 for Earth Tower (last dungeon available in game right now, ele 3 is not bad for ET too, but this is better and much more rare)

Cryo3 > Chrono3 seems painful to level though.
Is Cryo3 > Sorc2 popular as well? I think it is easier to level with a summon and I can dish out some dps too.

Yes, Cryo 3 > Sorc 2 is also popular.

Tony, if you are pure PVE, go to Wiz-3-El3-Warlock. It is the TOP-tier PVE class in Earth Tower.

You will be one of the greates DPS in your party.

Don’t hesitate. take it.