Tree of Savior Forum

cryo3>kino3 vs wiz3>kino3>warlock questions

i know that these 2 builds are mostly pvp but my question for this build is, among them, which is better in pvp and have better survival (leveling) in pve such as dungeon etc?

truth is, i plan to play cryo3>kino3 this build as i plan to get my main to warlock and i don’t really wan this alt to become warlock as well with kino3. But i would like some advice between both of these builds

To get the best out of kino you would need Surespell from Wiz C2, that’s why many are taking Wiz 3 > Kino 3, because though you can stunlock or freeze things to make your PP or any other channeling spell fully hit, anyone can target you from a different direction when it comes to PvP.

Cryo 3 helps a lot on PvE, he has very good crowd control for monsters, but kino is what will help you PvE solo as he deals good damage. In dungeons you’d offer Cryo’s control, Kino’s control and maybe an Ice Wall combo if you are really good at it.

Wiz 3 > Kino 3 > Warlock is a build somehow like Ele 3, but you go for CC instead of damage on ranks 4~6, I actually like it better.

So basically: Wiz 3 > Kino 3 > Warlock is the best PvP DPS Wizard, Cryo 3 > Kino 3 is the best PvP CC Wizard, both are average for grinding.

How good would a Wiz-Cryo2-Kino3-Warlock be in PvP compared to Wiz3-Kino3-Warlock?