Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo3/Kino3 vs Cryo2/Kino3/Warlock

Hey what is better now:
Cryo3/Kino3 vs Cryo2/Kino3/Warlock ?

cryo3 + kino3 = u get more cc ( ice tree and snowball) good for pvp and pve . u also get higher level of subzero shield
obviously u dont get warlock skills . pole of agony (good combo with kino3 skills)

GL with that build LMAO…GOT NERF HARD :joy:

We dont know what class be nerf on future :slight_smile: cc still be good but not op :slight_smile:

Read Ktos patches and you will see,but hey if you want to go along with the build still be my guess XD.Play wtv will make you comfortable and happy,that is the best advice I can give you.So if they nerf or buff the build path you took, it will not affect you at all.

I’m doing Cryo 3 > Kino 2 > Warlock as my GVG character.

I still think I’ll stop using since I cant beath most full con cryokinos with my sorcwarlock.

All these options are viable, Wiz 3 > Kino 3 shoul also be considered since Subzero now only affects Meelee attacks

Cryo3>Kino3 be really bad now on pvp ?
What is best pvp build now ?

Don’t rely on “What’s the best build now” or the “Meta”.Get that erase from your mind completely because at the end they might just nerf it.You will feel completely bad and might quit the game or be one of those people who ask for a rank reset potion.[quote=“Loztchild, post:5, topic:308511”]
Play wtv will make you comfortable and happy,that is the best advice I can give you.So if they nerf or buff the build path you took, it will not affect you at all.
[/quote]

1 Like

But asking for advice is always a good thing but don’t look for what’s the best build,look for what makes sense and has good synergy.

so for the cyro/kino combo with icewall/pp.
does it matter how you arrange the icewall? I know PP has a low range, so its practically has to be touching you.

but say you arrange a 3x3 icewall and PP, am i only dealing 3x icewall worth since the 6 in the back is just hitting the front? Or do I have to make it that no icewall blocks are in the way of eachother