Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo3 > Kino 3 vs Cryo3 > Chrono 3 vs Wiz3 > Ele 3 > WL (PVE)

The question is: Which is more viable and more welcomed in party in late game dungeon / content ?
My opinions:

1. Cryo3 > Kino 3 , people said it for PVP because the ultimate CC. PVE also needs CC right ?

2. Cryo 3 > Chrono 3, people love Haste and Quicken, but what other potential does this job bring other than support in dungeons ?

3. Wiz 3 > Ele 3 > WL need other people opinion about this because I haven’t research about it. The one thing I know that the leveling is painful.

Which is more favorable for you if you’re inviting a wizard into late game PVE content ?
Your opinions about this is much appreciated. Thank you very much.

Yes, tanks will love you, same as dps classes because you stack mobs together.

Nothing, everyone loves your for your speed and cooldown reduction, also with cryo3 you get enough CC.

standard top tier dps due to how the game is designed at the moment, maps like Alemeth>Igti Coast/Evacuation Center>Storage>Workshop/Maven, Wiz3>ele3 shines at.

Thank you for answering, which one do you prefer if you have to pick one / invite one of those wizards ?

@Lostac:
standard top tier dps due to how the game is designed at the moment, maps like Alemeth>Igti Coast/Evacuation Center>Storage>Workshop/Maven, Wiz3>ele3 shines at.

How “top” the DPS compared to Archer and Swordsman ? Maybe I’m wrong but Ele3 is quite situational to make the DPS shine.
It seems Kino 3 shines a lot in everywhere. except for doing DPS (just my opinion though)

you are correct, but I’ve already explained why
(in case you are new and do not know these maps, they hardly contain any flying types that give good exp, which explains their current popularity)

Chrono3 is always wanted because parties move a lot

1. Support DPS - works fine but less prioritized. Most parties would prefer Chrono at higher level contents(aoe + archer + chrno). I had a hard time leveling til 280 since people wanted optimized parties most of the time.
  2. Buff support - Nothing else to expect since the build is pure support.
  3. True AOE - Easiest to level @ late game contents.

Depends what you’re after really lol. If you want the easiest leveling path then go wiz3ele3wl since everybody loves AOE

i would say everything is good. the point is what stats though.
some cyrokinos stack full CON, also cyro chronos too
that would be pvp, and less welcomed in pve, especially cyrokino
elemWL is usually high int anyway.

recently gravity pole causes crashes so rip.
elem3WL is very easy to lvl, then cyrokino, cyrochrono would be the hardest to lvl especially full con.

imo cyro’s tree isnt super useful pve, and it has long CD. but there really isnt a better option.
maybe wiz3kino3, only spikes in power at rank 9 :confused: with cyro3

I think cryo’s tree is one of the best out there for CC
I wish there is a rank 9 though lol
My main concern is for late game PVE content, might not bother with PVP at all unless forced by my friends.
What pathway should I take for Cryo3 Chrono 3 ?
Max Cryo first and then Chrono ?

Thank you for your opinion :smiley:

Well, you can’t take chrono until rank 5 so maxing cryo3 will be your only option

I might be wrong , but people tend to have another DPS rather than Wiz3Ele3WL. But this job definitely appreciate Pass from Chrono.

I’m looking for build which useful at later on. The one that everyone needs. Something like that lol.

Thank you for your opinion.

Ah, I feel stupid for not knowing that.
I think this is the build I’m going to take later

ANother question here, what if i take cryo3>sorc2>WL for pve n dungs, is it good too?

I haven’t actually tried that yet, my friend who’s about to do that build stopped and went for Cryo3>Kino1(currently). But from what I see templeshooter is a beast for maps with weak mobs. Dina Bee Farm for example.

Cryo3 CC+Templeshooter Radius shoulld have good synergy

Yeah it’s good. You can put some INT in the beginning so your leveling experience won’t be awful. INT will scale on your summon damage.
As you put the mobs together, you rely on your summon to do the damage.

That’s what I can conclude about this build (reading & watching videos from reddit + this forum + youtube)

Hmm…still thinking between kino3 or sorc2>WL just bcuz a green apparition gem bangs my head

What i’m doing now is Wiz - Cryo - Kino - Cryo2 - Cryo3 - Ele - Featherfoot then in the future for Rank 8 to 10… Ele2 - Ele 3 - FF2 there hehe… i think its a good build…

1.Cryo/Kino Combo
2.Cryo/Ele Combo: Feeeze Status + Electrocute = crit dmg.
3.Cryo/Ele Combo2: Ice Pillar + AoE ice skill
4.Featherfoot: Life Steal &Regen abilities

Basically you freeze and AoE dps thosemonsters hahaha! and suck the bloodof monsters!!! hahaha…

Anyone who tells you anything but Chronomancer has little understanding of endgame. It’s the best PvE choice by far, I’m not just talking about Wizard. Doesn’t even matter how you build it as long as you’re 3 Chrono.

Everyone is needed but nothing beats the meta when it comes to PVE.

Also, No such thing as “everyone needs” because
No party will run with x2 chrono or x2 ele(possible but rare since people would pick archers most of the time).

It’s a simple format:

Taunt -> Heavy AOE dps(ele) -> linker/support dps/chrono -> archer -> healer.

^ this is the format for making a really optimized party for efficiency and EXP.

If you can fit in then you’re good. No such thing as class that will fit on any roles.

1 Like

Alright, thanks for the clarification. It was really helpful :smiley:
I’m not talking about class will fit any roles, I’m talking about a class that always welcomed to the party since most content maybe will need a party to do it.

Anyway, the only one who can do heavy AOE dps is only ele (for all class) ?

Same logic, A party with an ele already wouldn’t need another ele.
Therefore, You wouldn’t be welcomed assuming the party wants to be optimized.

Wiz3Ele3WL is the most preferred AOE at the moment. FC is really good and really incomparable to other wizard aoe skills when it comes to PVE.