Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo3 Help - New to Wizard

Hi guys! I’m new to the wizard class. I just finished getting my chaplain to 202 and I’m thinking of staring a wiz>cryo3>chrono3 character. Is it really that hard to lvl up as they say? And it can’t solo and do quests?

I read the guides and will be following the “usual” build for it. Thanks!

Also what should the stat distribution be? I heard it’s all CON.

not really but depends on what you mean by hard. As long as i got buffs, I can one hit monsters and do quests easily.

you’ll be able to. the only time you will need a party is for dungeons and a bit of grinding (levels 145-175)

however, once you reach chrono c2, everyone will scout you because of haste.

you can go all CON if you have animus… i think…

Starts to fall off around 120-140. It can solo but you’re gonna have a hard time, but you are not advised to solo this game anyway and every party would love to have an AoE CC and Chrono in their party. You might want to look for party when doing quests especially beyond 170 as some monsters will start to have around 20k-60k hp, so a task that involves killing monsters with this kind of HP will be tough.

Yes full con because you are a support. Get items such as Max peta, glass bracelets, aias/sage wall then you’ll do good as a tank too. Also wear plate set.

No this build doesn’t need animus.

oh thaanks. good to know that I dont need to buy it :wink:

Health stone is kinda nice as an alternative since the only stats that matters from max peta is con. 14 con = around 1k hp whilst health stone = 820 hp. But if you’re rich then why not opt for max peta right? :smirk:

I like being in a party but I also play late at night. So I’ll be party reliant on those levels and have to look for a party? That’s gonna be tough… :frowning:

This is a MMORPG, some people doesn’t sleep. I personally love doing quests during the time when server gets comfy. Just hope and pray you’ll find people like me. :V

Haha well I’ve never done a quest with random people on the map. It’s usually just dungeons and grind spots. Well, I guess I’ll attempt a cryo3 chrono 3 then…

Good luck m8. Pray for patience. Pray.