Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo3/Chrono3 Stats

I’m thinking of rolling a support Mage and was curious why so many people argue for full Con? I understand that some Con is important in any build and that this build in particular is meant to support the team rather than dps but…

Would dumping points into Int really hinder me at all as long as I don’t stand in the line of fire? I’m asking cause I won’t always have a stable team to play with and will probably be soloing a fair bit. I feel like having more points in Int would help lend a bit of extra damage to the team as well.

Many support wizard builds take a circle of the class Thaumaturge, which has a skill (Transpose) that lets them trade their int for their con, and vice versa.

Swapping from High int to high con is bad since it doesn’t fill your new max hp, but going from high con to high int will only lower you to your new max hp, ignoring any damage you may have taken.

High INT with a little bit of con is pretty standard for every other wizard build.

Full con is mainly for pvp arena, for pve it’s better to go mostly int and some con.

Oh ok. Interesting skill… Since I’m not going into Thaumaturge that shouldn’t be a problem then.

Oooooh ok! I have little to no interest in PVP so that’s very good to hear! In that case I’ll go with something like 3/1/1 Int, Con, Spr build…

full con pvp / et support :slight_smile:

The idea of low con comes from kr play style what we fail to see is that kr dont suffer from the lag we do. Yet after my 5th lvl 200 char i can tell you taking con will allow you to progress further. You can do one of two things. Follow the flow and take a low amount of con in order to gain dps with the end result being your ele wiz not being able to progress past lvl 200 or two grab the con you need early and let your base dmg from skills and wep carry you.

dont be stingy with your con. You ll have a hard time leveling if you do

Question, should a cryo chrono put some SPR too since it raises mag def, block and mana? I mean, if the goal of a full con is being tanky, going hybrid with Con and Spr will also let you tank, more versatilish, and improving your mana/mana regen.