Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo3 build suggestions?

Newbie here, I have come up with some builds that hopefully works…so ill need some ideas and suggestions on this. I am determined to take Cryo to c3 and the IW + PP seems to be a thing so kino1 is there.
Doesnt need to be meta, or best in anything. I want something that works well in both parties and solo. I am aware cryos dont do much in terms of dps, but i still wan to kill things at a decent speed if at all possible.
I refuse to be a 1 trick character revolving around the IW + PP, i prefer versatility.

I am reluctant to take rc1 due to its hellish ct and cd but after reading around, rc1 seems to provide very good synergy for cryos. So if I have to take rc these are some of the builds I came up with.

w1 > cry1 > kino1 > cry2 > cry3 > rc1 > chrono1 > sage1 (stop time so i haf the chance to cast runes? set up wall?)

w1 > cry1 > kino1 > cry2 > cry3 > rc1 > kino2 > sage1

w1 > cry1 > kino1 > cry2 > cry3 > rc1 > wl1 > wl2 (wl to hopefully cover my dps needs)

If i were to give up on RC tho, the builds would be

w1 > cry1 > kino1 > cry2 > cry3 > chrono1 > chrono2 > sage1 (feels like ill be doing little to no damage with this, does sage do good dps?)

w1 > cry1 > kino1 > cry2 > cry3 > kino2 > wl1 > wl2

w1 > cry1 > kino1 > cry2 > cry3 > chrono1 > wl1 > wl2

I am open to other build suggestions but only after rank 5. Tnx in advance.

w1> cryo 1> psy c1>psy c2>psy c3>cryo c2> cryo c3> RC1/sage

at rank 8 i prefer sage but from the current ktest server that has Rune caster’s 4 sec cast time.

Sage at the moment is not a dps class but a utility and support class given missile hole and blink.

in ktest, psy c3 seems very strong. but even now, psy c3 is okay but not very good due to long cool down attributes which were removed in ktest.

For the build im suggesting, it is a decent solo build where you can use psy pressure with stun attribute to kill mobs at high level. Couple this with cryo c3 cc skills, you have very good control over mobs.

This may help.

Other choice is to go support.
Chrono/Sage recommended.