Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo1>link2>chrono3 vs cryo3>chrono3

Tons of post for these 2 builds but i would like to get some complete summary about these builds.

want to know which is much better in terms of General usage in overall pve or even pvp.

cryo3>chrono3 is good on ET. But does that means cryo1>link2 is not?

how well does cryo3>chrono3 fairs in other dungeon (possible future ones if can predict)

I’ll answer your question directly: the build with linker (c1 or c2) is far superior for general usage. Cryo3 is superior in massive groups and pvp, where ice pillar can exceed links in usefulness and where subzero 10 really shines.

You could also do cryo2>linker1 for a balance of the two. Pvp performance won’t be as amazing though you can still get decreased cast time on ice bolt, subzero 5 to counter multi-hit attacks, better ice wall for combos.

Not in a position to make predictions about future dungeons sorry. Probably pretty good though; cryochrono is the cookiecutter king of control.

lol more builds for me to think of. Tough choice. I guess i won’t be pvp that much. I just wanted a char with the capability of pvp in abit. For contents such as 80% pve and 20% pvp.

get cryo chrono, more funny, better in end game content, pvp, better synergy and ready to take the new class in rank 8