Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo suggestions

ice pike/ice bolt aren’t good skills to invest?(damage, scale…)

If you’re going elementalist, freezing sphere can do the role of your filler skill better than ice bolt. The only purpose of ice bolt is freezing, it doesn’t do any damage. One point is enough for utility.
Ice pike can do some damage if you get it to hit multiple times (easier against bosses). If you’re not getting ice shield, then consider putting your points here.

Also, I tried wizc1cryoc2elec3warlockc2, but it was really annoying for me getting my cast interrupted every time. Wiz3 works better for elementalist.
To go cryo-ele, you should drop warlock and get at least wiz 2.
Maybe wiz 2 - cryo 3 - elem 3.

I’m running a W1-Cryo3-Ele3 and was doubtfull what class to finish it off with. In the end I chose W2 just for surespell. It’s an anti-climax but for ele surespell seems pretty mandatory. Cryo’s frostpillar can keep a lot of monsters at bay, with Audra even longer, but if just one monster has ranged attack i was pretty much screwed in getting Hail off.
The magic combo after gathering agro from the whole room is frostpillar-Hail- Frostcloud. All you see is blue light and damagenumbers. Throw in some IcePike’s when the tree ends to keep the monsters in the hail aoe.

I’m not a great damage dealer with this build but it’s fun to play this way.
You better listen to the other, more experienced and more meta, players if you want to have a good build.
*edit: Oh yeah; it’s catered towards solo-pve. It can be pretty good as pvp as long as you keep you opponent frozen solid, which requires both skill and luck.