Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo>Sorc>Featherfoot

Grretings Saviors,

I used to play Wiz>Cryo3>Sorc2>Featherfoot2 before rebuild and I really like how the class worked, but after all the changes I would like your opinion in this class. It will be nice if you could provide me with some info about the meta Summoners now. Thanks in advance.

a lot of peeps go full summoner with necro and bokor owO

though if you ask me, go with what you are more comfortable is :prince:

i myself have a somewhat similr build with cryo sorc shadowmancer :satisfaction:

1 Like

My char is Warlock-Sorc-FF, which is close to this, but more dark based. I was Bokor before last patch, but switched to FF because Bokor got most skills nerfed. Build is fun to play, but hard to come by since you need INT for your DPS classes and SPR for your summons (+ CON for survivability). If you want to focus more on summons and less on INT based class, replace FF (or Cryo) with Necro.

1 Like

is ignas dps increase that significant compared to other boosted summon? i use zaura atm

Thank for the info guys, I guess I’ll try Cryo>Sorc>Necro since Bokor was never my thing. May I have some insights about the meta equipment for summoners?

In fact, looking at the most popular builds, there are three builds that would fit here:

• Sorc/Necro/FF (dark based)
  • Sorc/Necro/Pyro (fire boosted summons)
  • Sorc/Necro/Onmyoji (aoe)

No idea, I don’t have Ignas card to test. I have Froster Lord + Marnox which work fine.

Focus on SPR and CON, and if you’re adding a magical DPS class in the process, you need INT too. The advantage of playing a SPR based summoner is getting big magical critical attack boost, which asks for high crit rate.

For weapon, depends probably on the third class you pick. I’d go staff/trinket with pyro and rod/shield with FF/onmyo… but maybe you want staff for anything, since it will boost your matk by a lot and now summons are based on matk. Yeah definitely go with staff…

• savi staff then varna staff with SPR/CON/INT/critical rate, vaivora ichor (or moringponia for pyro, or even wastrel)
  • savi trinket then varna trinket with SPR/CON/INT/critical rate, asio ichor

Of course, if you use rod+shield, you have the beautiful skia ichor for rod

For armor there is no contest now, just get leather for the extra damage. Savi then varna with SPR/CON/INT/critical rate, ignas or moringponia or skia ichor.

For accessories, you can use Drakonas Pasiutes for CON + crit rate, Moringponia Isgarinti when you’re able to complete the new raid. Or simply the accessories from Uphill shop if you don’t have the patience for those.