Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo ~ Severely and extremely underpowered compared to other classes, leveling efficiency is a nightmare

What about HP of Ice Wall lvl5? And what about cast interruption of PP? Does Reflect Shield help a bit?

The problem is people expect this to be like WoW where frost mage and fire mage are both on a similar level as far as DPS goes.

This ainā€™t your generic super casual MMO. It pretty much requires party play for a large amount of classes to ever level up at a sane pace.

I only played cyromancer in ICBT1, it was truly under powered at the time. I partied with a cyromancer + linker yesterday in lvl 100+ grinding and he was 1 shotting packs himself, it looked nice enough to make me consider making a cyromancer as first alt. The point is cyromancer stand alone may not be what you want but can always sync it with other classes to make it what you want. They also donā€™t want freezing + a ton of damage, no different from people complaining about cleric not being able to 1 shot as much with healing/safety shield.

I support threads like this.

It literally makes my main a special snowflake.

Not later on, reflect shield only really provides interrupt protection at low levels where it absorbs a large% of the attack, once things start hitting you hard enough through it it may as well not be there.

As a cryo-kino1 you basically just use your CC and ice wall to keep you safe while PPing.

Wiz c3 is crazy once you hit rank 3, provided you already have at least 5 to 10 skill points saved for Magic Missle lv 5 and quick cast lv 5.

You rekt everything from there on. Itā€™s pay back time to those party who donā€™t want you during Wiz C2 because your Magic Missle alone can destroy mobs as fast as any other party do.

getting to a cryo 3 is the easiest thing in the worldā€¦just get psy 3 before cryo 3 and youll never be weak in terms of pveā€¦awesome thing cause psys skills scale AWESOME - youll never even use cryo in pve once except for bosses xd (and later in game after you got your well earned cryo 3)

I also made a thread with the trouble of finding what is best to fit around ranks 2-4 (already rank 3 and went kino which made me think I gimped myself after posting it as cryo c3ā€¦) because i wanted dark property spells from summoner warlock. :sweat:

cryo class is real special in the wizard tree imo because itā€™s the only one with a blue icon. hard as a class but manageable because freeze for days.