Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo + Pyro + Ele?

Hi, good morning!
I come here to know if this build is a good choice.
Fira Ball + Storm Dust Combo is preety good dps, but i want knwo if still have synergy with Ice Wall + hell Breath ( w/o any acc ).
Thank for help and tips!!

Some combinations in future updates will be lost (not so future, much closer), such as “Fireball + Storm Dust”; the first will change its functioning by the typical damage ability that is loaded and launched.

A good combination with “Ice Wall” is using taoist (generic buffs and electric boosters) and Elementalist electric magic. When you use “Ice Wall” and launch “Electrocute” you cause a chain of rays that extends, in damage and hits, with the improvements of Taoist (“Storm calling”, “Tri-disaster” etc.)

I recommend that you seek to become a thematic magician focused on certain elements, for example, fire (Pyro + Elementalist + Psikokino; it has a lot of synergy and combos, or replaces the last one with Omny and improves critics with fire), or the well-known storm wizard (ice and electricity; Cryomancer + Elementalist + Taoist), there are also more psychedelic builds that require more experience (the dark wizard, Bokor + Warlock + Feather / Shadow + Warlock + Feather / Bokor for example).

A build similar to the one you point out is the one someone recently set an example, the trielement magician (Pyro + Cryo + Taoist; Taoist has powerful buffs to improve elemental damage).

p.d: No matter which one you choose, in the end you will have to turn your character into an alcoholic addicted to mana potions. On the other hand, many things will change in a short time… This guide-post can help you a lot to build your favourite magician character.

1 Like