Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo-Psycho-Warlock suggestions

Hi,
New player here, only 1 month playing with 4-5hrs playtime only on saturdays and sundays - i got work hehe.

I’ve been setting an eye on warlock…And my playstyle on all the games I played is balanced dps and utility(CC)…which lead to this path: Wiz > Cryo > Psycho > WL

Now I cant decide what to pick.
a.) Wiz1 >Cryo2 > Psycho3 > WL2 - Dropping Frost Pillar and SnowBall for Raise and Gravity Pole
b.) Wiz1 >Cryo3 >Psycho2 >WL2 - Dropping Raise and GP for Snowball and Frostpillar

It’s between Raise VS FrostPillar: which will synergy better with Pole of agony?

I’m more PvP oriented so…yeah

oops!!! Almost forgOt the 3rd Choice
C.) WIZ1 > XXXXX - DROPPING MY WHOLE BUILD PLAN BCOZ IT’S SH*T AND ASK FOR WIZARD BUILD RECOMMENDATIONS THAT WILL BE GREAT FOR NOOBS LIKE ME :slight_smile:

thanks!

for option b you are also dropping kino concentrate skill attributes. This makes psychic pressure and gravity pole more reliable as well as ice wall PP combo.

cryo kinos are mainly a pve combo. For cryo and kino, i think both are all or nothing classes. Very few situations would c2 or c1 suffice in builds. If you are more pvp based, take sage and not WL.
WL2 mastema damage is very good and if you try to fit it in to a cryo kino build, i would say you would want to skip warlock and just take sage for missile hole.

Ive done a bit of tbl 5v5 with a cryo kino RC and its just a one trick pony ice wall pp that can help group opponents with frost pillar. I think you might find better luck for pvp characters in cleric or sw tree.

WAT

Build a.) is the more PVP oriented. You don’t want to miss out on raise. GP is worthless in pvp but you can use it to cancel revenge7 on multiple targets quickly if needed. Raise and Pole have better synergy since Frost Pillar may not keep them in Pole’s AOE.

Build b.) could work but without raise you would have to be very quick after casting magnetic force, and you would be heavily reliant on freeze procs which are getting diminishing returns soon.

Another option,
w2 cryo3 psy1 wl2

get w2 for sure spell