Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo Kino Skill Questions

Hi, I’m making a Cyro3/Kino1 as my alt would appreciate if experienced Cryos/Psychokinos can advice on the following:

1. Should I put more points in ice bolt to reduce the cast time for lvl 1 Ice bolt? What lvl would be near instant cast? I read some say lvl 7~8 and saw a video showing lvl 9.

2. Is 1 point in teleportation good enough for utility? Read that it can escape a few secs of aggro but some say for 1 point the distance is too short? Would 3 ~ 5 points make a diff?

3. Is it a good idea to put more than 1 point in swap with the new shackle attribute from the KTOS patch merge? How many points would be good? or would the small 20 range hitbox makes putting more points not viable?

Thanks!

1. Yes, I think Lv 7 Ice Bolt might be enough for near-instant cast.
  2. 1 point is fine. Lv 5 Teleport vs Lv 1 doesn’t really make a noticeable difference, since the mechanics behind it already suck to begin with :’)
  3. It depends. Do you want to Swap just 1 enemy or multiples? If you only want one, leave it at 1. Otherwise, more is good.
1 Like

Anybody knows the duration of the shackle? Does it only restrict movement or does it disable anything else? Does it works on people with dispeller?