Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo + Kino + Pyro build - need feedback

Hello guys!

First of all, I apologize in advance if a build like this had already been discussed before. I tried searching but couldn’t find anything.

Need some feedback regarding this build if it’s viable:

The end goal here is to have reasonable crowd control and dps, and to have enough attack skills at my disposal. I’m currently on rank 5 of this build and I find that I am on cooldown too often. The reason I thought of going Pyro is because I (accidentally) found out about the PP-fireball effect in a recent dungeon run. I also saw this “Pepsi Ice and Fire” build that mixes pyro and cryo so I took some stuff from there too.

If you guys think I could get a different class for R6 and R7 that will fit my goal, that would also be great (FYI, this is my first wiz and I have no idea about classes other than cryo. :sweat_smile: )

Fire ball(s) will “run away” after yours PP hit twice. Beside, not much damage as you expect. In case you wanna take down bosses as soon as possible, you should consider Rune Caster at R6.
But… err… not DPS, it’s burst-type.

Oh okay. I wasn’t able to test it. I was just excited to see that PP affects something other than ice wall :smile:

What about the other skills? Flame wall, ground and pillar. Do they deal decent aoe damage at Pyro 2?

This was actually my original planned build - rune caster then warlock. But I’d prefer a more consistent damage.

Go on R6 & R7 with pryo (DPS- AoE) seems to waste rank (for me), especially without Linker. Ele3 & Soc2 (with linker) have better DPS (so far)/
But I have no idea with your build path :smiley: we need Wizard master here!

I saw a lot of icewall shard people, but they always tend to fail hard. Because bosses actually move and the cooldown on ice wall is kinda long + its a tricky cast entirely.

If you still want tog do it, i would suggest to get pyro earlier, because it will help you a lot with leveling speed ( fire balls / flame ground ).

Not sure if my problem might be applicable here.

Currently having the same path as TS, just that I’m unsure of R6 and R7. That means Wiz1>Cryo1>Kino1>Cryo2>Cryo3>???>???

Not that keen on warlock as a R7 since I already main that.

Icewall fail is always because of stupid archer lure the boss away from the area…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGUyH1_6dKA

Here’s a cool cyro/pyro/kino build. the character is using the new monster cards to boost his magic damage, but that’s a small bit, the rest of the pieces are still good.

Not sure what order, but its Wiz3, Pyro1, Cyro1, Kino1, Runecaster1

I’m actually at rank 5 already. I already have the cryo and kino ranks. I’m now looking for viable classes for R6 and R7 that will give decent dps.

And yeah, sharding can be difficult esp against bosses. I’m sort of getting the hang of it, but I want alternate
skills when it fails or gets cancelled.

I’m on the same boat, I’m currently at rank 5 with Wiz3>Psy1>Cryo1, thinking about taking RC in rank 6 but I don’t know what I should choose for rank 7.

-Psy2 has the stun (but I don’t know if it is worth it) but increased cooldown on PP.
-Cryo2 has more walls but with only Psy1 I would only be able to hit 9 of them, I think it would be better to me to just use a monster gem for more Icewall instead of taking this rank.
-Necro1 maybe could be good with Wiz3 while the Icewall+PP combo is in downtime, but people say that Necro1 is bad.
-Warlock has very high damage but I will be getting another class with high cooldown.
-Linker would be a possibility to help the party in some way while Isa and Icewall is on cooldown, but taking Linker in rank 7 feels so wrong to me, I’m not sure.

IMO Psycho 2 or Cryo 2 not worth, stop on c1 or go c3:

• Psycho 2 you gain: More level on PP, stun attr, Magnetic force + stun (can be resist easily).
  • Cryo 2 you gain: Subzero Shiled level 5, more level on Ice wall (but with level 5 PP you can hit 9 target - and the most viable formula allow you hit 10); dont think about the 16 Ice wall shards (you need to be cryo 3).
    So… your choice would be: Warlock, FF, Linker (nahh!!)

I’ve seen a guy deal 1,5kk+ damage with one combo.

Wiz 3 > Cryo > Kino > Pyro > RC, full INT.

It lasted enough because he had Audra and gems probably but Saalus went so easy, 1 boss per minute was laughable.

Very hard to pull off and if you fail by any reason you should rethink this build as optimal.