Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo-Kino-Onmy/tao build

I’ve never played as cryo-kino before please share your builds and thoughs about cryo-kino in rebuild, also onmy or tao and why?

If you wish to play an offensive Cryo, then go Taoist because it gives Ice Property buff. If you wish to play a defensive/CC Cryo, then go Onmyouji so you’ll have more damage skills to rotate.

Taoist and Onmyouji both are strong. Taoist is a great boss killer, and Onmyouji has strong AoE ^^

Can u share the cryo-kino build? i know what to put on onmy and tao but i have no clue about cryo-kino

For Cryomancer, max points for Frost Pillar, Ice Wall, Subzero Shield (optional, I quite like it though), and Snow Rolling. Put one point on rest. The leftover points can be spent however you see fit.

Make sure to get Cryomancer: Freeze Speciality, Subzero Shield: Duration, Subzero Shield: Counterattack, Ice Wall: Duration, Ice Bolt: Chance of Freeze attributes.

If you’re using a rod, get Rod Mastery: Ice, and Shield Mastery: Cryomancer attributes.

For skill enhancement, try to enhance Frost Pillar first. If you wish to enhance more skills, you can go for Snow Rolling. The rest are mostly good for just freezing mobs instead of dealing damage, so you don’t have to put priorty on them.

For Psychokino, max points for Psychic Pressure and Heavy Gravity. If you want to have more CC, max Raise and put the rest on Magnetic Force. If you want to have more damage, max Gravity Pole and Magnetic Force instead.

You can try having swap and see if you like it, since it only requires one point anyways. I didn’t find myself using that skill since CryoKino already has tons of CC, and Cryo can freeze some bosses.

Teleportation is a little tricky. It can be a life saver if you’re stuck in between mobs, but there’s a chance that it sometimes doesn’t even teleport you so I wouldn’t rely on that. It’s mostly useful for PvP content.

For attributes, make sure to get all the passive ones.
For damage skills, try to enhance Heavy Gravity first. Then you can enhance the rest.

Have fun and good luck! :satisfaction:

3 Likes

You’re an angel, thank you <3

hey Mr. Lotus. U said u know what to put on your onmy, could u share it with me? :blush:

Hello, do you still play with that build? How is your points distribuited right now?
I made a cryokino with elementalist and I really enjoyed it. But I’m thinking of changing the elementalist for taoist/onmy

Some skills have changed since then, so you may amend that build.

Cryo: Subzero Shield has been seriously nerfed, I don’t think it’s worth skilling anymore. Instead, max Ice Pike, the skill has wide AoE, freezes mobs for a while and has 5k% SFR with 3 OH.

Kino: max Heavy Gravity + 1 point of Raise, get arts that make the combo immobilizing. Max Psychic Pressure and Gravity Pole, spares into Magnetic Force.

Third class: Onmyoji. The Fire Fox (1 point) gives Ice Wall 100% proc. Plus you get a ton of AoE skills.

1 Like

Thank you for uptdating me!
With the passive of the Fire Fox Shikigami on the Ice wall, do you think is still crucial to put the Misrus Rod ichor in my own rod? Or am I “repeating a buf” considering that skill?

I don’t remember what ichor I have on my rod (probably some garbage), but looking at the description of the Misrus rod, it seems an awesome ichor to have: it gives double crit rate on frozen mobs! Remember that the fox only gives critical damage, and it’s only for fire property (so when using Kino skills on the Ice Wall), the rod will give the CR for all the skills.

1 Like