Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo/Kino Build need help

I want to make some form of cryo/kino build for ice wall synergy but not just for that (I want it because I wanted to play cryo initially and that’s hard to pass up). I’m looking for advice on which one I should focus on, for example:

Cryo > Kino > Kino > Kino
or
Cryo > Cryo > Cryo > Kino

or some other variation. I’m not interested in C3 in both because I’m thinking I either want to make an alchemist or include sorc, and I heard cryo C2 isn’t worth it (?) so I’m not looking at that. I don’t know a lot about wizards or the C3 skills so help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

EDIT: PvE or just something fun. I don’t really care about the meta much, but I want something that makes sense at least and isn’t going to be a headache or snoozefest.

why not both :confused:

cryo 2 kino 2 :yum:

This is why :cry: but I was sort of hoping someone would come refute that while making your suggestion lol I think that it’s probably because you get the Cryo skills you really want in C3? I don’t know, but I also feel like I’d rather not do that for some reason. I was hoping for a little more insight into skills since I’ve heard a few things and don’t know how true they are (like Gust not being worth it and Magnetic Force being glitchy).

it isn’t like cryo 2 is bad. cryo3 is just amazing.

Cyro2 will give you 5 more ice wall, the amazing subzero shield, and some points to spread around your damage skills.

I’d go for cryo3 to avoid snoozefest though. Psychokino is a very immobile class, what with all the channeled skills.

2 Likes

Thank you, the immobility thing doesn’t sound that fun so this is very helpful. Cryo it is.